Awesome visit and PIF

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I took a drive to Yzer today to go visit @Hooked. We had so much fun talking about mods and tanks and juice. O my word. Her coffee selection of juices is to dream about. And she has real coffee to choice from to enjoy with a coffee vape!
gfEH1Dj.jpg

The whole visit was to collect a mod that she PIF'ed to me to do a review on and because
@Hooked like's her Pico's and smaller mods more I offered to do this. Off course I took a treat with for her :)

Wu2dstw.jpg
MBFqjad.jpg

I got some tester's of juices as well.

Hooked I just want to say thank you again for everything that you gave me today. I will try my best to write a great review and as I'm typing it I am vaping some of the tester juices you gave me. O my hat I will be looking for a recipe to make it.

Watch out for my review on the Joyetech Cuboid Pro

cW6qmYr.jpg

Let me just say that it was a mutually enjoyable and productive visit!

Firstly, the treat that @Braki brought me was Turkish Delight for diabetics - and it is delicious!!!

20180414_Turkish Delight---.jpg

You don't believe me? Here's the logo

20180414_Diabetic-friendly.jpg

Now some might say it's hardly a fair swop - a mod for a box of Turkish Delight. I disagree. Firstly, and most important for me, was that Braki got my EGO AIO ECO (for high-nic juice) to work. Thank you, thank you, thank you @Braki! @Andre @Vapessa

Secondly, nothing has an intrinsic value; the value lies in its significance to the receiver. Braki likes a heavier mod, whereas I don't and I just couldn't see myself using it. @Braki I know that you will enjoy using it - it looks stunning with your tank - and I'm happy that it's found a good home! I would much rather have a box of Turkish Delight, so we both got what we want - without compromise ;)

We went out for lunch - to the Wild Flour for those of you who know Yzer. They make fantastic Banting burgers which, for two diabetics, are perfect. Isn't is amazing - when Braki and first met we discovered that not only are our birthdays on the same date, but that we're both diabetics!
And then ... well .... then ... all good intentions crumbled at the sight of their Death by Chocolate cake!!! :blush: :blush:

20180414_Death by Chocolate.jpg

Can you blame us??

Thanks for a great visit @Braki!!

Awesome @Braki and @Hooked
Thanks for sharing
Must have been great to meet up
That cake looks divine

Sounds like you 2 had fun.
What did you do to get that ECO to work @Braki?
As we speak I am sitting in the Emirates lounge in Dubai enjoying my ECOs. They also served me well stealth vaping in the plane on the way here. Next stop is Brussels.

Sounds like you 2 had fun.
What did you do to get that ECO to work @Braki?
As we speak I am sitting in the Emirates lounge in Dubai enjoying my ECOs. They also served me well stealth vaping in the plane on the way here. Next stop is Brussels.

Safe travels @Andre
Great to hear you stealthing on the plane. Hehe

@Andre I took the everything apart. Dried it off and blew some of the juice out of the coil. Put it back together and some juice and let it sit for a min or 2 and it worked. No spit back at all. I played around with mine last night and think I figured out that the coil is not making the correct contact as it didnt fire up and so you get a bit of vape but the juice comes out more. So dried mine out as well put a little bit of juice let it sit and filled the tank. No more spit back. Not sure why this is happening. I'm investigating more.

@Braki Used mine again today (the same one which we used yesterday) - spitback again!! What I can't understand is why @Andre doesn't get spitback.
I'm a little bit g-tv-l. I'd rather use Eleaf iCare, which gives no problems at all!

@Braki Used mine again today (the same one which we used yesterday) - spitback again!! What I can't understand is why @Andre doesn't get spitback.
I'm a little bit g-tv-l. I'd rather use Eleaf iCare, which gives no problems at all!
Must be a bad batch of coils is all I can think of. I have not had spitback once.

Back