Batmetal!

Wow. There are people that actually like this? Makes me shiver at the thought of that. This is seriously messed up.

Thought it might be something like this.
tumbler-batmobile-replica.jpg

Turned out to be this for the ears. :(
635957664990267413603811869_chaos.jpg

Did you guys think if Batman had a band he will sound like Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran?

I think this is pretty cool!

I think this guy making the vids is currently trying to get a live show/tour going, not sure how that works for animated stuff but would still be awesome on a big screen and massive speakers.

Not sure how I managed to miss this thread despite the tag (thanks @craigb )!

I flippin' LOVE Dethklok! Despite their cheesy lyrics the music is actually really good, and after a while you start buying into the whole idea of the bad lyrics too! For anyone interested in this sort of thing you have to check out their series call Metalocalypse.

I know @Schnappie will back me up on the awesomeness that is Dethklok!

Ah, @BumbleBee I knew there was a reason I thought you were cool despite being a generous vendor and all round nice guy!

@Stosta yes I can, and here is one to get stuck in your head before you head home!

I had hoped this thread would die silently in a corner somewhere, but alas, here it is again. Dreadful stuff. :confused:

Ah, @BumbleBee I knew there was a reason I thought you were cool despite being a generous vendor and all round nice guy!

@Stosta yes I can, and here is one to get stuck in your head before you head home!

Lol! My wife keeps always sings over this song with "lovecopter" instead of "hatredcopter"!

Back