Battery Holders

DougP

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
A big shout out to Rowan for my custom printed 3D 20 bay gravity feed battery holders
If anybody is interested feel free to PM me and I will direct you to Rowan
7517759682421292fe5a48eba5cf891c.jpg

0f973eaf3e1a7ad28887f0d2aaee48ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ooh, this is marvellous @Blends Of Distinction

The only thing holding me back from this (and I need some prodding I suppose to get over my habits) - is that I have always had a policy to keep batteries out of their little cardboard boxes when they need a charge and then put back in their little cardboard boxes when they are fully charged. So I know which ones need charging and which ones are good to go.

Also helps because when I take some out with me, the little cardboard boxes offer some protection so they don't touch each other in the bag.

This system would mean I have to change my ways. Maybe I will just have to know then that when they are loaded into the gravity fed feeder they are fully charged...

lol

But I like this a lot.

Who is Rowan if I may ask?

Rowan works for VapeKing HQ you know him well
I refrained from saying VapeKing because I didn’t want this to be seen as a VapeKing offering
What I love about these holders is that they gravity fed, so feed from the top and take from the bottom. Another big plus is my battery sets can now be cycled evenly

Rowan works for VapeKing HQ you know him well
I refrained from saying VapeKing because I didn’t want this to be seen as a VapeKing offering
What I love about these holders is that they gravity fed, so feed from the top and take from the bottom. Another big plus is my battery sets can now be cycled evenly

Ok no prob - of course I know Rowan ;-)
That is really cool. The cool part is that it takes 20 batteries!
Those little ones that take only 6 or 8 batteries are not so cool

But just a question - I see its in 2 parts.
If you don't put them back to back, is it still quite stable when standing and full?

Had mine put back to back
As u can see there is securing holes at top if used in single mode. Given this was a prototype I am sure Rowan will adapt the design if there is a requirement for single stack racks

I cannot make commitments on Rowan’s behalf but I am sure he is a member on here so will give input from his side

Had mine put back to back
As u can see there is securing holes at top if used in single mode. Given this was a prototype I am sure Rowan will adapt the design if there is a requirement for single stack racks

I cannot make commitments on Rowan’s behalf but I am sure he is a member on here so will give input from his side

Thanks @Blends Of Distinction - no probs

Back