Bellus RBA

How is the Bellus performing @Marzuq ?
The bellus is yet another example of a well built tank by youde. The flavour on this tank is on point. Little tighter draw than the zephyrus and goblin mini but that I can live with. Handles low builds quite well and love that with the bigger ID I can up the watts considerably. She is my new favourite tank!

The Aromamizer is expected to be the new tank on the block to beat. Just that elastic band AFC.....
But, the Billow has already been trumped. Try the UD Bellus, and the Billow will just not meet up with its challenge, for both flavor and vapor production. Both seem pretty inline as far as airflow goes, but in true UD fashion, the Bellus is a juice gobbling tank.
I have my eye on the Bellus already, looks like a good one. UD does make some good tanks, I haven't been disappointed by their products.

I have my eye on the Bellus already, looks like a good one. UD does make some good tanks, I haven't been disappointed by their products.

I'm pretty impressed with it so far... easy to build, Single Coil option and most important it doesn't seem to leak... and the flavour is pretty good too!

I'm pretty impressed with it so far... easy to build, Single Coil option and most important it doesn't seem to leak... and the flavour is pretty good too!
What interests me is how easy it looks to build, of course good flavour and the ability to keep the juice inside the tank are important I find myself using the tanks that are the most convenient to rewick and fill most often. Strangely enough, all my tanks are getting neglected since I unwrapped the iJust2, weird because I said I'd never use anything with a stock coil again, this tank has amazed me, nice dense vapour and really good flavour on the factory 0.3 coil.

I'm very impressed with my UD Bellus so far, trumps the Billow V2, Goblin mini and TVF4 IMO (Don't have the Goliath V2)

@Rob Fisher isn't it time for the Bellus to receive it's own thread by now ?:D

Any pictures of your builds? I built a single coil but the vape isn't that great all of a sudden... the first few nanoseconds of the vape is perfect and then it seems dry? I guess I will try dual coils.

Any pictures of your builds? I built a single coil but the vape isn't that great all of a sudden... the first few nanoseconds of the vape is perfect and then it seems dry? I guess I will try dual coils.

Wicking method?

Dual Coil, Kanthal 26G, 7 wraps each on a 2.5mm ID, comes out at 0.52 ohm, so far running on third tank, wicking tapered to the ends and just touching the bottom, no leaks except for the first time refilling with the air slots open. :confused:

But all in all my favourite tank so far...

Mine arrives tomorrow - because I need another RTA :p
I'm hoping for equal flavour to the Goblin Mini (which imo is very good so gonna be tough to beat), equal convenience to the Billow 2 and a deck that's quick and easy to build on. Anything more will be a bonus.

Please post pics of your builds..

since I unwrapped the iJust2, weird because I said I'd never use anything with a stock coil again, this tank has amazed me, nice dense vapour and really good flavour on the factory 0.3 coil.

+1 on that man. Vaped on a iJust2 the other day, that thing really performs, was very impressed. Really cool and simple device.

Mine arrives tomorrow - because I need another RTA :p
I'm hoping for equal flavour to the Goblin Mini (which imo is very good so gonna be tough to beat), equal convenience to the Billow 2 and a deck that's quick and easy to build on. Anything more will be a bonus.

Please post pics of your builds..

you going to love the tank. Its flavour is better than the goblin mini for sure. can handle much lower builds. and is just so damn convenient.
Its my favourite tank.

im running a 24g 7 wrap 2.5mm ID dual coil
coming out at 0.26ohm

I'm running a 7 spaced wraps SS 316L 2.5mm ID dual coil build, comes to around 0.25 Ohms.
Best flavor chaser tank, next to the Goblin Mini, but ease of use, knocks the GM off its 1st place spot....

Picked up the Youde Bellus this afternoon from @KieranD. And man oh man is this really a GM killer.
Using Cutwood Monster Mellons in the Tank with Dual Clapton Coils, 5 wraps @0.45 ohms Running it @ 35w

IMG_20151023_205058.jpg

IMG_20151023_205136.jpg

:winnerwinner:

Thanks @KieranD you the man

you going to love the tank. Its flavour is better than the goblin mini for sure. can handle much lower builds. and is just so damn convenient.
Its my favourite tank.
I really do! Fantastic tank - performing like a champ

Anyone who has leaking issues.... Erm... Just pretend it doesn't have top fill :p

So got mine yesterday...It's not bad, but in my opinion no Billow v2 killer and I get better flavour from my Goliath V2. Will need to play with it a bit more. regarding the top fill....meh. Both times I tried it leaked though air holes as soon as I opened them.

Back