Best budget single coil RDA?

+1 on the wasp , Otherwise get a secondhand recurev . I've seen a few go for R300 .You'll never regret it

I had this same problem, don't know if its how I coiled it, but I find the wasp to have a load of liquid spitting and it is very easy to over squonk with it
I don't squonk and mine is the RDTA, perhaps that makes the difference?

The wasp nano proved very capable of producing good flavor in a small form with a plastic 510 driptip to mitigate hot liquid in/on the mouth/tongue/palette.

It's a 22mm but we need a 24/25

What's the price performance sweet spot? :beer-toast1:

The wasp nano proved very capable of producing good flavor in a small form with a plastic 510 driptip to mitigate hot liquid in/on the mouth/tongue/palette.

It's a 22mm but we need a 24/25

What's the price performance sweet spot? :beer-toast1:
Check out the Gorge. Flave performance for wasp price. And it's 24mm.

Fairly old thread, but I’ll toss in my 2cents worth anyway...

I haven’t tried a huge bunch of RDAs, but between the ones I have tried - wasp, dr sq, drop solo, hadaly clone, goon and gas mods gr1, I have to say my #1 pick is the gas mods GR1!

It’s SUPER easy to build on, comes with a squonk pin installed, and it throws out really great flavour. You can pick it up for R480 from The Vape Industry (might be able to get it for slightly less elsewhere, I haven’t looked at other vendors for it).

This little nugget is a huge winner for me, currently.

Recurve all the way for me! Juice wells could have been a bit deeper, but it CHUCKS the flavor!

Back