Best Rebuildable Tank

Right on bro. Same genisis attys. No worries about negative pressure leaking issues non.

Btw I own v1 and v2 . No problems at all

Saw some similar tanks with the stainless mesh wicks on the Vapeking site a while back, not sure if it's the same concept as the Smok RSST referred to. Think the generalnterm is 'genesis style'?
You talking about the Kraken RBA that was displayed with the Stainless Mesh wick.

I hate the goblin for its tendency for dry hits at high wattages... All because the build deck only fits 2mm dia coils. Billow handles much better on 3mm coils. It isn't as airy as the goblin but I like it.

How high is high? Had mine on 35w constantly and no issues, but that's not really high?

I build my Goblin with 2.4mm coils, 26g 10wraps, maybe you should try that, it's a little tight, but some guys like that...

Also on the Goblin, it's not leak proof, I'm not sure why you guys even say that it is, they are known to leak through the air holes (maybe a general wicking issue) as well as the fill screw, which can be fixed with heatshrink, but why should you need to...

Lastly, I won't recommend the Goblin now that the Goliath is available.
Goliath fills easier because of the two juice holes. so no need to be gentle and slow when filling.
No bottom fill hole, so no leaking.
Dual post design almost automatically centers your coils over the air holes, so the build is super easy.
I haven't had any leaking through the air holes and didn't bother to try and get it wicked all perfectly like you HAVE to on the Goblin.
The build deck is actually smaller than that of the Goblin, but I think being dual posts negate that, as I can still fit 2.4mm 10 wrap 26g in there.
My only issue on the Goliath (so far?) is the ~2.5ml tank, it really doesn't last.

I'm running my Goliath at 50w at the moment and I go dry before the wick does.

The Goblin was a great tank until the Goliath fixed all the niggles, now it honestly shouldn't even be considered.

The Taifun GT2 is a stunning tank, it's my SO's adv...
Single coils are easier to build
Fits 3mm coil easily, so its not like vapor production gets left behind vs dual coil tanks.
Wicking is very easy.
No leaks.
Smoothest vape I've had so far, but maybe that's my SO's random juice concoctions...
Needs to be left upright for a bit after laying on its side or it will be dry.

I haven't tried a ton of tanks, because I feel you only really need one good one. Tanks are the work horses for when you can't or don't want to drip.

I feel the Taifun GT2 beats the Goliath on flavor, but obviously falls behind on airflow.

for me kayfun ....v4 is nice but original or just a good clone, or the lite plus ...original

ah man, i vaped on the wife's Lemo2 last night and now i really want one aswell. :(
who wants to buy me one for my birfday ???

:p

ah man, i vaped on the wife's Lemo2 last night and now i really want one aswell. :(
who wants to buy me one for my birfday ???

:p
have one of these and its a beast and a juice hog of note, or maybe its just the smaller tank capacity

have one of these and its a beast and a juice hog of note, or maybe its just the smaller tank capacity

Definitely not a juice hog...unless you consider the original Lemo one - compared to the goblin/goliath/silverplay the Lemo 2 sips like an english lady ;)

The reason it feels like that is twofold...first, it holds less juice than the original (3.8ml vs 5ml) and second, the space between the glass and the chimney is very small - so when the juice is only up to the top of the chimney it goes down very very quickly because there really isn't a lot of juice left :D

thse would be juice hogs depending purely on the build you have in them... I think that is the advantage of building your own builds on these... you can make it as you see fit... you can make it juice efficient with it's own characteristics or you can make it a juice hog of note it purely depends on the builds you prefer....

The build on the wife's subtank mini for instance does chow the juice, but not to bad... think we hit a sweet spot with a 0.38 build and 38 watts on the m80 plus...

One think I can definitely tell you, her going from a big nautilus (not the mini) onto this I have not seen her as happy before... I even enjoy the vape off this.. I would vape it on a bit higher wattage but the wick would not last close as long as it does now.. the way it is set up now she can vape for a week before I have to rewick the coils... and dude it's a lekker vape ek se... really good...

From personal experience I cannot comment on other tanks as I use RDA's and this is the closest we came to RTA's... but it's damn good... I even went as far as saying that I would go for one of these if I was not happy with the KUI, but so far.. things are looking up.. :)

thse would be juice hogs depending purely on the build you have in them... I think that is the advantage of building your own builds on these... you can make it as you see fit... you can make it juice efficient with it's own characteristics or you can make it a juice hog of note it purely depends on the builds you prefer....

The build on the wife's subtank mini for instance does chow the juice, but not to bad... think we hit a sweet spot with a 0.38 build and 38 watts on the m80 plus...

One think I can definitely tell you, her going from a big nautilus (not the mini) onto this I have not seen her as happy before... I even enjoy the vape off this.. I would vape it on a bit higher wattage but the wick would not last close as long as it does now.. the way it is set up now she can vape for a week before I have to rewick the coils... and dude it's a lekker vape ek se... really good...

From personal experience I cannot comment on other tanks as I use RDA's and this is the closest we came to RTA's... but it's damn good... I even went as far as saying that I would go for one of these if I was not happy with the KUI, but so far.. things are looking up.. :)

With RTAs it's not all about the coil...the size of the juice channels and way the vacuum works (i.e. airflow) has a significant effect on juice usage. And for this reason the Lemo 2 is very similar to the original Lemo in terms of usage - the juice channels are nearly identical :D

Of course, if you do build super low ohm coils then you will use more juice, but you may also run into dry hits more frequently as the device isn't really intended for these ;)

Finally, of course, the amount of time you spend sucking on it also affects juice consumption - so on a great tank I use more juice because I vape the crap out of it :p

If you are looking for an RTA that is very very close to an RDA you should have a look at the Goblin/Goliath/Silverplay/Cthulu...they have massive juice channels, dual coil decks, and crazy aiflow so they DO drink juice like mad :)

There really is only
one answer here... No not really lol When it comes to tanks there alot to take into account.

1) Do you want a tank that has good flavour and doesnt guzzle juice. Ie Kayfun
2) Do you want a tank to get the same experience as a dripper in terms of flavour and clouds.
3) filling options
4) Single vs Dual Coil
5) Dry hits on high VG Juice
6) Looks and size.

What i can tell you is i am a huge fan of the following since i am a dual coil fan and i want my tanks to taste like drippers and give the same vape experience.

1) Goblin - Great flavour, leaks and bottom feed juice fill.
2) Goliath - Great flavour and clouds! can get build without loosing juice and you dont need tools to fill. (Love this tank)
3) Silverplay - If you add a small chimney and bellcap it turns into a great flavour and looking tank which gives you the dripper experience.

If you are a single coil fan then the lemo 2 and subtank are for you then!

@Paulie how much bigger is the goliath compared to a goblin or a atlantis?

For sub ohm tanks with awesome flavour I go with these 3

1. Silverplay has nice big juice channels. Deck and chimney is big n wide so more than enough room to hold on. Clouds are good and flavour is insane

2. Goblin is not as easy to build on but when you figure it out the airflow on this is amazing. Flavour is great and clouds are right up there with the best

3. Billow is a middle ground between the silverplay and goblin. Awesome rta.

I've had the lemo 2 and it comes in at a No.4

I run these at 0.3/0.4 ohm around 30 to 35 watts.

Does anyone have some input on a not-so-thirsty RTA that's not all about sub ohming and airflow? Used an Orchid V4 which was pretty good - just wondering if there's anything better out there now that I have finally found an ADV which I can fill and puff on while studying, without hazing up the room :rofl:

I generally prefer a dual coil, cool vape. Dual 26ga, 0.6Ω at 3.5V is my sweet spot on my dripper with airflow closed up a little. And want something quite idiotproof in terms of wicking - don't wanna fight to get it to stop leaking / dry hitting.

Last edited:
Does anyone have some input on a not-so-thirsty RTA that's not all about sub ohming and airflow? Used an Orchid V4 which was pretty good - just wondering if there's anything better out there now that I have finally found an ADV which I can fill and puff on while studying, without hazing up the room :rofl:

I generally prefer a dual coil, cool vape. Dual 26ga, 0.6Ω at 3.5V is my sweet spot on my dripper with airflow closed up a little. And want something quite idiotproof in terms of wicking - don't wanna fight to get it to stop leaking / dry hitting.
I have tried many tanks and hated them all, bar the Aqua V1 - which was also not easily managed. Have now tried the Lemo2 and am quite impressed so far - easy, leak proof, forgiving. Think more for single coil, which suits me well.

And am curious as to what is the ADV you found?

I have tried many tanks and hated them all, bar the Aqua V1 - which was also not easily managed. Have now tried the Lemo2 and am quite impressed so far - easy, leak proof, forgiving. Think more for single coil, which suits me well.

And am curious as to what is the ADV you found?

I'm really tempted by the Lemo2. I've bought a Delta2 off the forum and after thinking about things, I'm really considering selling it off to get a Lemo / Cthulhu etc.

I'm a real pain in the ass about getting things exactly the way I want and I've actually ended up being able to DIY something that I just can't get enough of.

I'm really tempted by the Lemo2. I've bought a Delta2 off the forum and after thinking about things, I'm really considering selling it off to get a Lemo / Cthulhu etc.

I'm a real pain in the ass about getting things exactly the way I want and I've actually ended up being able to DIY something that I just can't get enough of.

The Lemo2 is a great tank :rock: Easy to fill, easily adjustable airflow (to keep the cloudiness down), spectacular flavour, great build quality. Highly recommended :D
Even though it's a single coil device, I've built para coils on my original (and the Lemo 2 has almost exactly the same build deck) and they were awesome; you can get the same performance as a dual coil device that way without any of that troublesome wicking ;)

Cthulhu will also be a great tank I think, but more like a goblin - so the same type of wicking would be needed to keep it from leaking, and it will drink juice in the same way due to the massive juice channels. If you're up for that, I'm sure it will be a great one to get :)

Does a 3mm build fit on the silverplay or is 2mm the max?

Nobody is talking about the Zephyrus by UD (Youde). This is my suggestion for a proper dual cool RTA.

Check it out on SirVape

Lemo 2 for me, replaced my billow.

One point I should mention is it has a bit of a hard time with high VG juices that's when you really see the advantages of temp control.

Lemo2>billow>big dripper>goblin in my opinion.... I've moved away from dual coils after basing most of my vape gear on dual coils now I find the duals not necessary coz the Lemo2 can chuck clouds as well with less heat production.

Back