SX MINI VI / BP MODS DOT TANK COMBO...NOT WORKING.

Smokey_Robinson

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys. Long time no speak, going almost complete round robin on vaping, started out on aspire nautilus minis/bvc coils back in the day, and progressing to rta on obs engine and innokin ares, I now vape 2 x LVE Orions and 0.8 mtl coils. I decided to try the AIO route and the dark abyss of bridges/tanks.

I bought a second hand SX mini vi, with the vidi adaptor for dot tanks, as there are none available new. Then I bought the BP Mods dot tank with a few coils. I watched a few reviews on it@ the Sx and the tank, on "vapingwithvic and vaping bogan".
I have busting my @ss the last 3 hours using that barbie screwdriver and placing the bottom of the bp mod tanks against the adapter, turning the screw to feel the centre pin lifting and then turing it slightly back again, and even stucking more out and less. But it is not picking it up. I used the shorter 510 thread ontop, as I know the longer one is used for the sx mini own pure tanks. As I'm new to the whole AIO/ brigde scene, I am wondering if anyone has used the mini vi with a bp mods dotmod tank succesfully.
The top connector via the 510 drip tip worries me i.t.o. connection ontop of the tank, which seems to be a little but receded.

Is it compatable, or am I wasting my time and money. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

That thing is a frikkin pain, but if you're patient you can get it after much trial and error. I also used their methods and eventually was backing the screw out and screwing it in by mm. It worked with a dotRBA and dotTMD after much fiddlefuckery. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back