Best RTA - Simplified by Your Votes

naeem_za

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
This is something everyone wants to know. Can you guys please post your top RTA's (up to 5 types) in order of your ranking of them. No reasons please. Let's keep it simple as all these types of threads tend to get messy

I like the Griffin and... the Ge... Theo.. I like the Griffin.

Havent met a dripper I didnt like though. Fell for dripping big time.

1. Aromamizer Supreme
2. Griffin 22mm
3. UD Simba
4. Moradin
5. Crown

Last edited:
1. Griffin 22
2. Griffin 25
3. Ijoy Tornado
4. Sigelei Moonshot

Last edited:
Have the Tsunami Dripper and love that. The Crown tank is good for flavour and Ive heard good things about the Tornado which Ive ordered.

So my vote is the Tornado

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

1. Avocado 24
2. Avocado
3. Target 2
4. Gemini Sub Ohm
5. Cerabis

Hereby is the final.
Griffin-rta 24 top airflow edition
Griffin-rta 24
Gemini
Griffin-rta with top airflow
Griffin-rta
Hope that hrlps

Goblin Mini V1 or 2
Moonshot
Billow v2
Gemini and or Griffin (without top air)
VCMT

1. iJoy Tornado
2. Smok TF-RTA
3. Griffin 24
4. Smok TFV4 Mini with RBA

1.Aromamizer
2.Tornado
3.Moonshot
4.theorem
5.TFV4

I'm by no means the most experienced with regard to the above however that's how I would list what I have.

@Nightwalker you really wouldnt like my list then. i have a griffin, 2 actually one genuine one clone, and still they are not in my top 5. i dont feel my choice would be overly popular.
1) bellus... no joke cant get any other tank to match her for delivering full spectrum flavour.
2) avo.
3)serpent. even in spite of her drooling habit.
4) aromizer.
5) ok made top 5... Griffin
saying that there are one or two new tanks i may acquire soon that may change my list. didnt include anything i do not own, as even if i have tried a few other atties that i think may well make my list with better acquaintance, i will withhold till i know them better.

@Nightwalker you really wouldnt like my list then. i have a griffin, 2 actually one genuine one clone, and still they are not in my top 5. i dont feel my choice would be overly popular.
1) bellus... no joke cant get any other tank to match her for delivering full spectrum flavour.
2) avo.
3)serpent. even in spite of her drooling habit.
4) aromizer.
5) ok made top 5... Griffin
saying that there are one or two new tanks i may acquire soon that may change my list. didnt include anything i do not own, as even if i have tried a few other atties that i think may well make my list with better acquaintance, i will withhold till i know them better.
Sad day for me. I don't know how she hurt you, but I own a few Griffins and they all love me long time

honestly the griffin is a great tank. just prefer her with a certain type of juice.

1. Avocado (and tomorrow maybe the Avo 24)
2. Aromamizer Supreme
2. Gemini
3. Theorem
4. Billow
5. Moradin

But if I can add ceramic coiled tanks to the list then #1 Gemini #2 Target #3 Cerabis

1. Griffin 25mm with top air flow
2. Griffin 22mm with top air flow

Sent from my iPhone

I think this thread should have 2 catagories min regarding best RTA
1- Best Flavour RTA
2- Best cloud RTA

For me best RTA based on what i have or what i have tried.
Flavour -
1. Moonshot
2. Goblin mini
3. Vcmt 25mm
4. Aromamizer

Clouds-
1. Vcmt 25mm
2. Aromamizer
3. Moonshot
4. Goblin mini

I have tried more than 4 RTA but none are worth mentioning.

Update.....

1.Avocado 24
2. Serpent mini
3. Moonshot

With all these new RTA,s coming out at a rate of none there will have to be a monthly update hahaha...

Last edited:
Back