BETTER PEOPLE VAPE - Vaper's Corner

I'm not sure what the message is? That vapers are snobs like the guy with the pipe?

Actually, a better person would not be vaping/smoking in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, a better person would not be vaping/smoking in first place

Besides, what defines a "better" person? Haven't met a person who isn't an asshole in one form or another

The better person is the one that help other people getting off cigarettes.......by whatever means. I do not consider myself better than a smoker, but definitively luckier.

I don't define myself as a vaper or view vapers as one demographic. So I wouldn't categorise vapers as having any common traits, good or bad. Except that we vape, of course. But that is neither a good nor a bad thing. It just is.

I don't get it? Why do "better" people vape? and what does that have to do with rich/poor people and racism? I get that you are trying to be funny, but at least make something original and actually vape related.

fd09e17b3393b2ea1cd7e52af1ad7c77f3c2d7a83e9f47d4b90ba3af52dde329.jpg

Haven't watched the video so don't really know what it is all about but saying 'better' people vape isn't really cool.

Sure I could understand that people who have been educated about the alternatives to smoking analogues may make better choices and decide to vape instead of smoke, but this doesn't make them better people. It just makes them more informed and 'better off' as their health inevitably improves.

@Vapers Corner im struggling to understand why you post these videos,is it suppose to be funny or send a message? Please clarify as some of us are confused

I would highly recommend that you remove the last video. Do you realize what sh!t storm you will be in if the EFF comes across this vid? Especially since every tom d!ck and harry are being dragged to the Human Rights Commission. Theres already more than enough negative views about us as vapers

I agree with @SmokeyJoe that the last video could lead to possible major 'trouble'. However, that is not even the main problem with it. It is a clearly partisan political video and an extreme trivialisation of highly complex and nuanced racial and socioeconomic problems that we are (still, and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future) dealing with. I am not, within the parameters of this forum, going to go on a tangent around the continuing problem of racism; but in short - the video itself (not the 'bad guy' character in it) is racist. Please think a bit more carefully about what you put out there (and about what is really funny about it) in future.

"Better people vape" ... what elitist thinking nonsense is this

These kind of assertions (video clips) are pompous and not in the true spirit of vaping. A true, "better" vaper is one who stays humble while he, or she, encourages smokers to try vaping. Not one who brags that they are better people because they vape.

Back