Billet Box Mod (BB)

FB Page for info - https://www.facebook.com/BilletBoxVapor/

Every 2 weeks they have a sale - http://billetboxvapor.mybigcommerce.com/

1. A really fast fibre line.
2. Sign up and enter all details you can like addresses
3. Make sure you have a MyUS account (or an overseas address) because they won't ship to SA
4. Enter your credit card details using Chrome so that it remembers all your details except the 3 digits on the back
5. Instead of Ctrl F5 to refresh the page of the BB you are looking for use the Chrome reload button because it's faster
6. Stay Calm
Thanks Rob.

What is the landed cost more or less?

Truly the best all in 1 device. But in saying that, I feel that it is the best when run with the Exocet RBA. I Love the Juma Panels. By Far the Best hand made tips for the BB is By Chris from Tripple C's.

IMG_1924.JPG

I am still trying to remember who told me to quit smoking because vaping would be much cheaper #heibo

Truly the best all in 1 device. But in saying that, I feel that it is the best when run with the Exocet RBA. I Love the Juma Panels. By Far the Best hand made tips for the BB is By Chris from Tripple C's.

View attachment 96178

Really love those brownish dragon scale plates man

Are there any cons or downsides with this device?

Are there any cons or downsides with this device?

If you like HIGH POWER builds then yes there is a downside. If you are happy with a restricted lung hit at around the 30 watt mark on a half ohm coil then you are in heaven!

Cloud blowers at high wattage will not like the BB. But if you want a device with outstanding battery life, good juice capacity, robust, pocket friendly and outstanding flavour with an exocet then this is the device for you.

If you like HIGH POWER builds then yes there is a downside. If you are happy with a restricted lung hit at around the 30 watt mark on a half ohm coil then you are in heaven!

Cloud blowers at high wattage will not like the BB. But if you want a device with outstanding battery life, good juice capacity, robust, pocket friendly and outstanding flavour with an exocet then this is the device for you.
Im sporting a fancy coil at 0.3 Ohms at 30W and cloud production is satisfactory and flavour is outstanding!
Ive never owned a device i can slip into my pocket and not worry about a leak either.

Im sporting a fancy coil at 0.3 Ohms at 30W and cloud production is satisfactory and flavour is outstanding!
Ive never owned a device i can slip into my pocket and not worry about a leak either.

100% @Christos! I have also gone down on the resistance lately... currently on 0.41Ω. Clouds a plenty but won't win a cloud compo. ;-) I'm just looking at all my conventional mods and tanks standing on the side as I prepare two BB's for an outing to the Royal Show in PMB shortly!

100% @Christos! I have also gone down on the resistance lately... currently on 0.41Ω. Clouds a plenty but won't win a cloud compo. ;-) I'm just looking at all my conventional mods and tanks standing on the side as I prepare two BB's for an outing to the Royal Show in PMB shortly!
I have 5 mods sitting with no tanks as I ultrasoniced everything. Haven't rebuilt anything as I'm only using the BB and skyline...

Not sure why my post was deleted. I was offering advice. Lets try this again. You guys mustn't be so protective.
@Riaz my advice, get a BB from the Sirs, with the recommended RBA. If you like it, acquire one from Billet Box vapour in the US.
*No mention of the C word.

Not sure why my post was deleted. I was offering advice. Lets try this again. You guys mustn't be so protective.
@Riaz my advice, get a BB from the Sirs, with the recommended RBA. If you like it, acquire one from Billet Box vapour in the US.
Thanks @skola

Ordered the black one now from there.

That's
That's a great idea gonna place my order now...

These DNV replacement glass covers for the Boro Tanks are great but the frosted ones stop you from seeing the juice levels which is a bit doff! They look kewl but not so practical. Also they are just slightly longer so the condenser savers don't fit.

Edit... what a goose... pull the sticker off the back first you special human. :p

DNVGlass 002.JPG

Last edited:
These DNV replacement glass covers for the Boro Tanks are great but the frosted ones stop you from seeing the juice levels which is a bit doff! They look kewl but not so practical. Also they are just slightly longer so the condenser savers don't fit.
View attachment 96416
That's really unfortunate and silly... they looked like a chiken dinner.

Oh wow I am all kinds of special... there is a sticker that you are supposed to peel off! DNV now see through... what a Goose! In my defence there was no manual that came with them. :oops:
DNV.JPG DNVV 001.JPG

Thanks to our Legendary @Rob Fisher my OCD can stray to something else today....

Note the mm gap between the drip tip and the BB.
20170601_084942.jpg

@Rob Fisher intervenes and sends me a 510 drip tip adaptor from DEE mods that are designed for the DEE mods drip tips I aquired from @Takie .
20170601_085226.jpg

Final result! OCD tingles managed!
20170601_085256.jpg

Amazing what a coat of silicon Polish can do.

Before:
20170601_163936.jpg

After:
20170601_165602.jpg
(Flash makes it look uneven)
20170601_171741.jpg

Back