Billows V2 - Now in black

I apologise for my earlier rant. Like I said, was just getting annoyed. Thank you for the feedback

No apology required, I much rather prefer people speaking their mind. I also understand your frustration, I've been shipping vape gear now for longer than most and the novelty still hasn't worn of. A delay like this is like having Christmas postponed.

This shipment has been three weeks and a few days now for us in arriving, from first word of the black model, to fixing the shipping date, then pre-order and payment at the supplier and now finally they are literally 15 km from where I sit yet they might as well still be in China. IF I had known they were going to pull that delay stunt with the new black model I'd have told 'em to stuff the black units where its really dark!! :mad:

Last edited:
Geez I can just imagine the level of frustration you must have. And then to top off dealing with customers like me thats on your case :--P lets hope customs isnt too full of nonsense lol

Lets go hijack customs tomorrow, we'll leave a big cloud behind us. Problem solved @JakesSA >:)

Right, inspection it is, I think we may have saved a bit of time by submitting docs early so they may clear by Friday. Please rest assured we are doing everything possible to get this process completed asap!

Really hope customs clears these goods today. Getting fidgety already, too anxious to get my billow v2, can't even sleep.. . vaping is taking over my life.. :help:

I know how you feel and Im going away this weekend unable to get my Billow V2 have to wait until Monday....aaaarrrgh!

Looks to me like the inspection process will conclude today and with just a small bit of luck the parcel will be cleared through. Not sure what time this would be but if needs be I will go collect from the courier tomorrow.

I was at the airport for an hour last night hoping that my presence would speed things up but still no joy. The inspection is complete but the parcel has not gotten it's release yet. :(

I was at the airport for an hour last night hoping that my presence would speed things up but still no joy. The inspection is complete but the parcel has not gotten it's release yet. :(
All in good time @JakesSA . Thanks for all the effort.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

Now now children... play nice... :-D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

I think a little something extra is in order. ;)

The Billows cleared yesterday afternoon, we do expect delivery this morning .. at last ..

I think a little something extra is in order. ;)

The Billows cleared yesterday afternoon, we do expect delivery this morning .. at last ..
haha it was really just meant as a joke. Thank you for the update.

Finally got my Billow V2!! Twas really worth the wait, warm warrrm flavour rocking the std 0.3ohm dual coil at 45watts with the airflow wide open!! Sick as tits!! :rock:

Thanks to vapeclub for the little something extra as well. You guys are awesome for adding a personal touch to your packaging since its my first time ordering from you folks. Big ups! ;-)

Yes thank you. My first time ordering from you guys, must say the best packaging so far from anyone else I bought from.

Back