Black Drip Tips

Stosta

Sith Lord
LV

Awards
Hi Guys?

Anyone have these in stock for my tanks (510 ones)? Been contemplating a slowtech order just so I can pimp my mods/tanks.

Hi Guys?

Anyone have these in stock for my tanks (510 ones)? Been contemplating a slowtech order just so I can pimp my mods/tanks.

Do you mean like this plastic one or something fancier? EDIT: actually delrin
Black-Delrin-510-drip-tip-R50.jpg

This was at Vapour Mountain, but out of stock.

Last edited:
Do you mean like this plastic one or something fancier?
Black-Delrin-510-drip-tip-R50.jpg

This was at Vapour Mountain, but out of stock.
I prefer the PMMA (or whatever it is), but really anything will do at this point! It's so not-metal having a glass or stainless drip-tip! :rofl:

So you do! How does one go about ordering off your site?

We are currently setting up our e-commerce site and we are trying to get it resolved for online payment. You can add to the cart and then checkout with a delivery option. From there you EFT and send a proof of payment and we ship to you :)

However you're more than welcome to pop us an email with what you would like, we formally invoice you and you eft with a proof of payment and as soon as we get proof we will ship to you :)

orders@powervapessa.co.za

Hiya,

might be a little late, and, unfortunately can't direct you to our site (www.thevapery.co.za), as our tips are not all individually loaded yet, but - we do have about 100+ variants of tips, so if it were logistically possible, you're welcome to pop into our store in Centurion to see and try the tips on your device personally :)

Back