BLCK Flavour | Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More

Going to be the new one stop DIY shop great prices great selection . Good luck with your venture @Richio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that could have been some extra concentrates @nemo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very impressive! Good luck with this venture. Quick question, are the 30ml amber bottles glass and can you get 100ml amber glass bottles?

Hi @Smoke187 we based on the East Rand & don't normally allow collections as we distribute from an enclosed area, but I can do it by prior arrangement. Just send me a message/ e mail with what you looking for & we can take it from there.

Hi @Smoke187 we based on the East Rand & don't normally allow collections as we distribute from an enclosed area, but I can do it by prior arrangement. Just send me a message/ e mail with what you looking for & we can take it from there.

Thanks, was just curious to know, but I'll place my order this morning for delivery :)

Very impressive! Good luck with this venture. Quick question, are the 30ml amber bottles glass and can you get 100ml amber glass bottles?
Thank you @Ernest The 30ml amber bottles are glass. We haven't had a call for 100ml amber bottles as yet, but i will look into & get back to you.

Nice, clean site @Richio. Well done. Order placed. Some very interesting new TFA flavours. Just check some of the descriptions (which are generally very good). Like Fruit Circles and Musk Candy.

Thank you @Ernest The 30ml amber bottles are glass. We haven't had a call for 100ml amber bottles as yet, but i will look into & get back to you.

Thank you, will appreciate. I can get them in Cape town, but they come in boxes of 108 for normal bottles and boxes of 90 for the dropper bottles. The dropper bottles have either a slow or fast dropper which I prefer and cost less than R400 per box, but I only need maybe ten at a time. If I could get a couple of bottles while getting my other supplies it will be very convenient.

Is these prices only for today :( Pay day is tomorrow:(

Also if you guys could get 100ml Plastic dropper bottles you will be the place i order from for all future orders :)

Is these prices only for today :( Pay day is tomorrow:(

Also if you guys could get 100ml Plastic dropper bottles you will be the place i order from for all future orders :)

Hi @Kolashnikov Those prices are the standard prices, the discount code is valid till Sunday night. 100ml plastic bottles will arrive by Tuesday or Wednesday

Hi @Kolashnikov Those prices are the standard prices, the discount code is valid till Sunday night. 100ml plastic bottles will arrive by Tuesday or Wednesday
The problem with discounts is now im just going to add more concentrates till im back to the same amount before this discount:rofl:

Are all ur concentrates 100% pg? I've seen in the calculators it asks this?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

HRH, Her Royal Highness :)
Lol do u have any good recipes for ry4d I see this one has more caramel flavouring than the first ry4d which will be interesting as a single flavour vape. What's ur vg pg % with ry4d

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back