BLCK Vapour DIY E Liquid Supplies - Retailer Reviews

I was blown away today.

I placed an order yesterday afternoon just before 3pm and this morning I already had an email with my tracking number so when I tracked it, it was already in cpt and out for delivery.. wow. you guys are insane.

Have moved several posts above from another thread to this existing BLCK Vapour - Retailer Review thread

Any plans to sell 100ml bottles in future? Best deal on 10's certain you can beat prices on 100's.

hi @Richio ..if i may add one enhancement for your site...can you add a "new flavour" section. that way its easier for peeps to see new flavours added and could be removed after a period of time (maybe couple of weeks)

if its already there please advise as i couldnt see it

thx for the super service mate!

hi @Richio ..if i may add one enhancement for your site...can you add a "new flavour" section. that way its easier for peeps to see new flavours added and could be removed after a period of time (maybe couple of weeks)

On this note of improvements, it is combersome to add flavors to the basket when you are adding many different ones. If I am browsing the tfa section for example I need to go into the flavor page to add the flavor to my basket, then leave the flavor page to carry on. If there was a "add to basket" button on the icon it would help a huge amount.

To the posters of the above few posts, please bear in mind the following:

This is a review thread - so please dont ask the vendor about their products here.
Second, it is in the general forum so vendors cannot discuss their products directly here.

May I suggest you rather PM the vendor or start a new thread inside the vendor's subforum.

Thanks

So I received yet another delivery from these guys this morning, and as always exemplary service.

My order had a Rocky start, there was one item they didn't have in stock but @Richio was able to help me with an amount that he had unlabeled. Then I forgot to add a last concentrate to my order and once again was helped by @Richio with not so much as a grumble.

Order got here this morning perfect as always.

Last thing about these guys, I have bought nicotine from a few vendors and Blckvapour is the one vendor where I consistently get the nicotine in an amber glass bottle. Nicotine is the one item that, for me anyway, needs to be in glass and needs to be kept dark. Bonus marks for this guys.

11/10 experience

So I received yet another delivery from these guys this morning, and as always exemplary service.

My order had a Rocky start, there was one item they didn't have in stock but @Richio was able to help me with an amount that he had unlabeled. Then I forgot to add a last concentrate to my order and once again was helped by @Richio with not so much as a grumble.

Order got here this morning perfect as always.

Last thing about these guys, I have bought nicotine from a few vendors and Blckvapour is the one vendor where I consistently get the nicotine in an amber glass bottle. Nicotine is the one item that, for me anyway, needs to be in glass and needs to be kept dark. Bonus marks for this guys.

11/10 experience
In my experience they give content to "The Power to Surprise"!

Ordered my DIY kit and flavor from them, everything was perfect. Very affordable and great customer service. Thanks

It is there now - did some shopping here two days in a row! :eek:

I can't believe how amazing the service is from Blck Vapour. I've ordered from them a few times and EVERY time they have my exact order in my hands the next day. The site is well made and easy to navigate and get what you need (Love how the search auto narrows down the flavours), the prices on everything is great and delivery is only R45 (or free if you order more than R1000)! What more can you ask for?

Just a quick one: Many weeks some months back I requested a pre-blend from another vendor, who said it was not possible to bring them in. Well, @Richio did the impossible! A few weeks back I requested an FA pre-blend from him. FA UK made him jump through hoops to get them to ship to him, but a few days ago I got a PM saying that my stuff was at Jhb Intl and this morning another PM to say the stock has been loaded on the site. That right there sit, is awesomeness surpassed! Sorry for bugging you once a week for the last couple of weeks, but sure glad FA King Arthur's Pipe is on it's way and will be with me on Monday. Can't wait! Best service ever from any vendor! I'd rather change recipes than buy from another DIY vendor again.

Just want to say thanks to @Richio and his team. I ordered quite a large number of flavors and VG on the morning of the 19th and the order arrived today. Awesome service guys. You rock!! Happy Christmas and enjoy the holidays :)

Gr
Just want to say thanks to @Richio and his team. I ordered quite a large number of flavors and VG on the morning of the 19th and the order arrived today. Awesome service guys. You rock!! Happy Christmas and enjoy the holidays :)
Great service was my first vendor that I have used when I started DIY. Second order comming tomorrow.

Must say, I`ve used blck vapour on various occasions and I was blown away every single time by the service. I`ll order something at 2pm and still get it the next morning. Brilliant

I ordered some concentrates and vg/pg yesterday and they arrived just a few moments ago. Exemplary service indeed. Thank you.

Great variety. Brilliant service. Excellent communication. Willing to go the extra mile for the customer. Even on a large varied and late order, items were still processed for overnight delivery.

Kudos BLCKVAPOUR. Will definitely have more of my support in the future.

I need to give BLCK vape some well deserved compliments. When I ordered my started kit from them it was delivered the very next day. The scale unfortunately did not arrive with the order but the swift service they provided ended up with me getting the scale the same day. The customer service is fantastic and helpful. The only complaint I have is that they did not have Biscuit concentrate when I made my huge first order ( the notice of it being back in stock came when my order already went through :( ), this is not their fault but I now have two recipes that will have to wait till my next order, better burn through my current stash quickly :).

I also want to give BLCK vape some great compliments. Placed a somewhat large order with some extra shipping instructions. Received the order in Jeffreys the day after it was shipped with everything correct. Kudos to you. I will definitely be a regular

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

All i can say is Blixcem! Ordered this morning and received it this afternoon. Very fast delivery and very good service

Ordered for the 3rd time from blckvapour now and their service is really amazing! They are really on point and i have only once had a minor hiccup with a bottle of 10ml which the guys sent out to me overnight. I can not compliment their service and dedication enough. Flavor is always exactly what it says on their website and the pricing is also great.

They really are going the extra mile and i would like to thank their team for all the hard work they put in to make DIY in the vape community what its suppose to be.

To add to the vast body of evidence of excellence above:
  1. In my last order I found 2 concentrates, not in stock and which I have not ordered, but were mentioned in the Who Has Stock forum as concentrates I would like to have. Free of charge! Blck Vapour obviously pays attention to each and every customer to have picked that up!
  2. In one of the forum threads I mentioned that the wide mouths of their 50 ml PET bottles are great for mixing directly into the bottle and that something similar in 30 ml would be great. Lo and behold when I placed my last order I found 30 ml PET bottles with wide mouths (and twist caps).
All companies say that good service is of utmost importance, but actions are louder than words. Thank you for service that surpasses expectations, Blck Vapour (@Richio). From the outside it seems to me as if in your company this little drawing really applies:

IfrIGyw.jpg

To add to the vast body of evidence of excellence above:
  1. In my last order I found 2 concentrates, not in stock and which I have not ordered, but were mentioned in the Who Has Stock forum as concentrates I would like to have. Free of charge! Blck Vapour obviously pays attention to each and every customer to have picked that up!
  2. In one of the forum threads I mentioned that the wide mouths of their 50 ml PET bottles are great for mixing directly into the bottle and that something similar in 30 ml would be great. Lo and behold when I placed my last order I found 30 ml PET bottles with wide mouths (and twist caps).
All companies say that good service is of utmost importance, but actions are louder than words. Thank you for service that surpasses expectations, Blck Vapour (@Richio). From the outside it seems to me as if in your company this little drawing really applies:

IfrIGyw.jpg
To feel noticed by a vendor goes a really long way!

Way to go @Richio !

Back