Breathing restricted & short of breath :(

Best you try 50 50 and work your way forward from there cos then u can go higher based on whether there is a reaction or not
Yeah, I just mixed up a batch of 50/50, but it still needs to sit a few days before I try it.

Hmmm nice find. Still feel that vaping is making me feel worse in a way but maybe it is still early days in overcoming cigs.
From what I gleamed on ECF seems to me for asthmatics there is no silver bullet. Some report that lower nic helps, for other it does not make a difference. Some say it is PG, some VG. For some it is all to do with specific flavours. Looks like you will have to experiment. Maybe try unflavoured in different PG/VG combinations, with and without nic? Good luck on your journey. I have no doubt vaping must be better for you than smoking.

From what I gleamed on ECF seems to me for asthmatics there is no silver bullet. Some report that lower nic helps, for other it does not make a difference. Some say it is PG, some VG. For some it is all to do with specific flavours. Looks like you will have to experiment. Maybe try unflavoured in different PG/VG combinations, with and without nic? Good luck on your journey. I have no doubt vaping must be better for you than smoking.
Yeah. It all just seems like such a mission amd let alone alot of money. I do feel that certain flavours are worse for me. But yeah guess I'll have to see how it goes.

Yeah. It all just seems like such a mission amd let alone alot of money. I do feel that certain flavours are worse for me. But yeah guess I'll have to see how it goes.
Here is a crazy idea: Get a Reo and RM2 as a constant for your experiments. Then, about 30 of the 6 ml Reo juice bottles. Mix different ratios PG/VG without nic in 10 bottles, those same ratios with 3 mg nic in 10 more bottles and the last 10 for 6 mg nic using the same ratios. Within 30 days you should have an answer on PG/VG and nic! Then you can start with flavours.

Here is a crazy idea: Get a Reo and RM2 as a constant for your experiments. Then, about 30 of the 6 ml Reo juice bottles. Mix different ratios PG/VG without nic in 10 bottles, those same ratios with 3 mg nic in 10 more bottles and the last 10 for 6 mg nic using the same ratios. Within 30 days you should have an answer on PG/VG and nic! Then you can start with flavours.
Hmmm good idea. But to get a reo is just so much money right now. Seeing as i just blew well over a couple of grand in the last month. Maybe if someone would do trades for some gear or maybe ill save up in the future for one. Cause iv tried the reo and i must admit they are very nice.

Also check that you may have a rection to PG or VG. try mix and match to find the ratio that makes you most comfortable.

Hey guys,

So I have been vaping for little over a month now (Haven't touched a cig since, which is surprising for me), I have had asthma from a young age, but settled down alot growing up. I would only need to take my asthma pump when I was short of breath, which wasn't very often, lets say about once every couple of months.
I have been smoking cigs for about 11 years before I started vaping.
My issue is, I have been getting extremely short of breath and struggle to breath, almost as if I cant get that last bit of air into my lungs. I am familiar with this because I got it when I smoked abit too much cigs in a day/night.

I am vaping 6mg nic, which seems fine for me because I vape alot.
I am getting concerned because I have been short of breath every couple of days lately and I refuse to believe that it is because of vaping because I really enjoy it and do not want to go back to smoking cigs.

Does this sound like a PG allergy, or could it maybe just be the type of juice I am vaping?
I'm considering going to the Doctor just to get checked out, and see if he can perform a PG VG allergy test just so I can ensure myself what is and might be causing this.
could be the juice or the Nic...try reduce the Nic or change the juice. im vaping 100% VG and Menthal Crystals for flavour and 0% Nic...

Yeah. Im vaping 40/60 i made today and my breathing is actually still nice amd full. Maybe its the high vg I'd recently been vaping

I am asthmatic and have noticed that high nic juice tend to close up my chest. (this has not stopped me vaping gambit at 18mg :p )
For some or other reason I struggle with Chocolate type vapes too. I can vape them, but not for prolonged times. I can definitely say that vaping is a big improvement over smoking on my side. I can actually enjoy being active without having to reach for my pump after every action cricket game.

Back