Buddy in need of Juice and 2 Batteries

Jebula999

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Sup Vapes,

A buddy of mine has hooked himself up with an iStick 100W and a Bellus tank.

He purchased the iStick 100W on special as well as the tank. He has no idea when he will have cash again and is in need of 2 batteries and some juice to keep him going.

The tank comes with coils and cotton, so that part is not an issue.

If any of you have any old/unwanted 18650's or juice. Please give me a holla so we can hook him up with some stuff.

He stays in Johannesburg, close to Roodepoort

Last edited:
Sup Vapes,

A buddy of mine has hooked himself up with an iStick 100W and a Bellus tank.

He purchased the iStick 100W on special as well as the tank. He has no idea when he will have cash again and is in need of 2 batteries and some juice to keep him going.

The tank comes with coils and cotton, so that part is not an issue.

If any of you have spare 18650's or old/unwanted juice. Please give me a holla so we can hook him up with some stuff.

He stays in Johannesburg, close to Roodepoort
Hi @Jebula999 if he can make it to Joburg South I'll sort him out with 30ml of juice (3mg).

Sweet man, he says he can come past next week. Where about south?
Actually I will be in Roodepoort on Sunday for a kiddies party at Kinglets & Queenies Fabulous Farmyard, from about 13h30 to 17h00, if that's easier for him? I'll PM you my number if that's OK with him.

"Yeah that's perfect" - Friend :D

That's like 2km from his house. I'm on Teamspeak with him hence my quick responses from him.

I have some 18mg juices if you like. Give me a pm if you want

I have some 18mg juices if you like. Give me a pm if you want
Thanks man, but i think with the help of @Pixstar we sorted with juice. Should last him a week or 2. I don't think he knows how to cut juice, so being 18mg in a Bellus i don't want him to die :D

Vape it forward. .. inbox me. I am in jhb till Wednesday. Can pass a bottle or two, prepayment for the good karma I'm sure I am due this year....

Gotta love our fellow vapers. Always there to help a friend in need!!
#VapeNation

Sent from my SM-J100H using Tapatalk

Gotta love our fellow vapers. Always there to help a friend in need!!
#VapeNation

Yeah man,

I'm so thankful of the guys that are helping him out. He is on a little twisp device at the moment and decided to go bog after i showed him and told him what i do. He got the main kit (Tank and Mod) but said he has to wait till the middle of Feb before he can get batteries and a bottle of juice.

So seeing as he is in Jo'burg and i'm in Cape Town, not really close enough to just hook him up, so i figured i would make this post in the hopes that people close by to him could supply him with enough to get him going till Feb.

You guys really pulled through and he is so excited, he is getting two batteries tomorrow and with the juice @Pixstar gave him, he will be ready to start. He has even built a coil on his Bellus BEFORE he can actually vape it.

So i would just like to thank those who have and still will help him out, means a lot to me and my mate appreciates it a lot. When he gets going with DIY and gets settled, he will be making juice for people in the future of the PIF section needing juice.

Yeah man,

I'm so thankful of the guys that are helping him out. He is on a little twisp device at the moment and decided to go bog after i showed him and told him what i do. He got the main kit (Tank and Mod) but said he has to wait till the middle of Feb before he can get batteries and a bottle of juice.

So seeing as he is in Jo'burg and i'm in Cape Town, not really close enough to just hook him up, so i figured i would make this post in the hopes that people close by to him could supply him with enough to get him going till Feb.

You guys really pulled through and he is so excited, he is getting two batteries tomorrow and with the juice @Pixstar gave him, he will be ready to start. He has even built a coil on his Bellus BEFORE he can actually vape it.

So i would just like to thank those who have and still will help him out, means a lot to me and my mate appreciates it a lot. When he gets going with DIY and gets settled, he will be making juice for people in the future of the PIF section needing juice.
Awesome man n big ups to you for helping a friend quit the stinkies but also for going that extra mile in gettn him some gear n stuff!!
He must be hell excited already building lol...
All th we best to him ,you've put him on much better path!!
Hook him up with the forum I'm sure he will enjoy learning new stuffs here like I do

Awesome man n big ups to you for helping a friend quit the stinkies but also for going that extra mile in gettn him some gear n stuff!!
He must be hell excited already building lol...
All th we best to him ,you've put him on much better path!!
Hook him up with the forum I'm sure he will enjoy learning new stuffs here like I do

He on a twisp on his own accord, so i give him all the credit for quitting.

A mate of mine from school was still smoking till 2 weeks ago, i took him down to vape mob and he got himself an iStick 60WTC and a Melo 2 tank. Went to him the weekend and hooked him up with a dripper, juice and rebuildable things. He is absolutely loving it!

I'll give him credit for leaving cigs,but twists are kinda boring lol I'm sure he will upgrade sooner or later tho..I wish I could him out with some stuff but I'm in need myself lol

Looks like you're doing some good out there man keep it up
#VapeNation
#VapeRevolution

Twisps....stupid auto correct

Back