Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thank you so much Andre. Looking forward to it!
All the best to you @GSM500 , its great to welcome a new supplier to the market. May the endeavor exceed your greatest expectations. You are taking tobacco juices to a new level with these. Red Wood +Siren2 = happiness.:D Will have to include a new section in the juice budget for some of this. Thanks for sharing the happiness with me.

All the best to you @GSM500 , its great to welcome a new supplier to the market. May the endeavor exceed your greatest expectations. You are taking tobacco juices to a new level with these. Red Wood +Siren2 = happiness.:D Will have to include a new section in the juice budget for some of this. Thanks for sharing the happiness with me.
Thanks Room Fogger, appreciate the welcome!

woohoo! friday morning vape mail.

thank you @Chanelr for doing the review and putting me on to http://www.bwdv.co.za/

been meaning to try @Imperator Khan for a while now, hope it’s as good as Khanage.

256ac8c1c7608a97082a98f2c360946d.jpg

I think I must get two of those :D
So far I feel, its really well built (for a 'cheapo') and its very comfy in the hand.
Subjective con might be that its a bit too heavy, but I personally Like it, makes it feel sturdy!

LOL Pico's aren't the cheapos - of all my mods, the iStick Pico lasted really well. I have to admit, Eleaf does build some quality mods out there.
Agreed on the Pico's. I've had many and the one I use at the moment is over 2 years old, the plating is coming off and its worked really hard, but still going strong.
8c49e5506094c259822b7eaf7d6eb8cd.jpg
d1a3be944dcfaebae7a4159316b74c92.jpg

Back