Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I look forward to your opinion.
The Pulse V2 is a slight improvement on the initial one. Same size but more rounded edges. I only vape in power mode and don’t even bother explore the menu on most of my mods. I love my Pulse and I’m keeping this one too.
The Requiem is a little more tricky as I was expecting. You get 3 top caps which give you an airflow option each. Direct lung, Restricted DL and loose MTL. I’m using the MTL cap with 1.2 Ohm Clapton coil and it delivers good flavour. It reminds me of the Wismec Tobhino which I honestly prefer as it allows you to fine tune the airflow to your liking. The Requiem despite its awesome looks will most likely sit on the shelf most of the time.

Vape Mail Baby! Taifun GT IV. A mate made me sell my original GT IV so when they came out with a new look tank shield I thought I should get one for the collection! Bazinga!
Taifun GTIV.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! I had a spare set of Fiskar Titanium Scissors as back up in case my pair in use got lost or damaged... but @BigGuy's wife grabbed the spare pair for his 50th Birthday Gift collection. So here is the replacement plus a special tool to carve out masking tape from vape goodies when I polish them.
Fiskars.JPG

Epic Vape Mail Baby! A Xmas present from the guys at Stratum in Russia! A White Delrin DNA60 Aerodynamic! Major Bazinga! And also a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Boom!
Stratum Aerodyanmic Delrin 3.jpg

Received it.... Yeah!!!

Thank you @NaveshM04

68c6f939cf074612253877d4e4be742d.jpg

Actually have just given up.

just tracked the tracking number and it’s expired. Oh well.
Dont worry Sapo needed to use the box so long for seats.
They'll eventually need new boxes and send out the old ones;)

Vape Mail Baby! Gotta love this time of the year because TCG delivers on a Saturday!

I have always wanted a Carlos Creation Alpha and finally, I managed to snag one! Bazinga!
CC Alpha 09.jpg CC Alpha 10.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Gotta love this time of the year because TCG delivers on a Saturday!

I have always wanted a Carlos Creation Alpha and finally, I managed to snag one! Bazinga!
View attachment 216600 View attachment 216601
What method did you use for the polish on the staibless Uncle Rob? It looks absolutely gorgeous.. I have a few polishing compounds but I've only used it on mods where the paint has come off, never on stainless.. too weary

Its always fun receiving near gear!! Big thanks to The Bearded Viking for my frosted glass and atty stand.. I dont know if he's on the forum but what a character!! Also got some goodies at an absolute steal! Never tried mesh before, can't wait!

Attachments

• 20201214_214545.jpg
    20201214_214545.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 52
Back