Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

wow! i ordered an Ohm meter from fasttech but i didn't see that one with the nice alloy box. ...i looked through the entire list.

wow! i ordered an Ohm meter from fasttech but i didn't see that one with the nice alloy box. ...i looked through the entire list.

Fasttech updates daily... that is why I have 3 orders and not just one... :rolleyes: Ordered something... two days later there is some cool parts for order 1... and so on

What is that on the left, the tin + cardboard box...?

The HANA MODZ, is that one not from Cloupor? (Mine doesn't have that nice Chinese box.)
@ cat the one on the left is the ipv v2 50 watt mod

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

No, no, there are some others that must share in the blame..... @RezaD , @Gazzacpt, for instance:D. Enjoy, and do tell us about it.
aaaah i forgot about them yes

i bought the clear tank with it, but damn the threads are not catching so nicely on the base

i dunno what happened to the first pic, of the package. :speechless:
best i could do with the fone cam. :speechless:

JJXbzaE.jpg

3dobNQA.jpg

i bought the clear tank with it, but damn the threads are not catching so nicely on the base
Yes, was my experience as well. You have to catch them just right.....was too much of a bother for me, so went back to the metal tank.

It helps if you lube up that bottom o ring with some juice first. Oh and the o ring around the top of the chimney..

i dunno what happened to the first pic, of the package. :speechless:
best i could do with the fone cam. :speechless:

JJXbzaE.jpg

3dobNQA.jpg
Awesome mod. Well, without the package picture you will be the hero of some here, myself included. Enjoy.

agh no man

why is it still in its packet?

the reo girls keeping you too busy?

Yes they are... the thought of changing a wick on a tank doesn't excite me much... if I felt that way inclined I would probably do Maria the Russian because she is stunning! :rock:

Received my juices and Coil Jig today, thank you @KieranD for throwing in 2 extra juices. Will give it all a vape and give some feedback. Currently on the Nutella without steeping. Sweet, nutty and pleasurable on the palate. image.jpgimage.jpg

Vape Mail Baby!

Oooooo first packet is from Greece!

VM20140729-01.jpg

Now I need to find my little little batteries... I know they are somewhere around... I just need to find them to fire up this awesome little puppy!

VM20140729-03.jpg

T
Vape Mail Baby!

That was a quick delivery from the US of A! My drip tips from www.driptipdesignz.com

View attachment 8781 View attachment 8782 View attachment 8783 View attachment 8784 View attachment 8785 View attachment 8786

All the girls got a new drip tip! They are happy tarts! ;-) Even Maria got a new drip tip!
View attachment 8787
They all look happy indeed :-D
Awaiting my very first Vape mail :D
But it's going to be a bit of a wait, hehe got my first MVP...now the fun starts

Back