Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Does it fit on the Reo?

I have the exact one running on my mini right now, looks awesome!
14812617283_4725e8213e_z.jpg

14606075030_b54b80b77f_z.jpg

Last edited:
What a great way to start off the night before the weekend....Vape Mail, thank you to the guys at Vape Club
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Now I have an Atomic for Marla! And some Ekowool!
The work done on the Atomic is perfect!!! Thank you so much @JakesSA & @VapeGrrl !
Can't wait to get vaping on it!
View attachment 8908
I am so tempted, and it looks good on the Reo and @Alex is impressed by the vape. Do give us your impressions please.
Cool.
I think I need one and then a Reo LP Mini
Am leaning the same way, miss my Mini.
I have the exact one running on my mini right now, looks awesome!
14812617283_4725e8213e_z.jpg

14606075030_b54b80b77f_z.jpg
That really is a good fit on the Reo. I have a Quasar on, but it looks to0 big.

I am so tempted, and it looks good on the Reo and @Alex is impressed by the vape. Do give us your impressions please.

Sure will!

I would like to thank @Metal Liz and @Just B for a very friendly and speedy delivery all the way across the country! Honestly the nicest people to deal with! I apologize for the car pics, I smelt the liquid through the packaging and simply could not wait until I got home! @Metal Liz Thank you again for the help! I am definitely ordering this again!

20140731_121727.jpg

20140731_121755.jpg

20140731_121830.jpg

This Naartjie is absolutely amazing! Never have I tasted a liquid that tastes EXACTLY like what it's suppose to! Wow! Customer for life!

Just got some goodies from Vape King, and yes I'm back in my VK4 & 5 binge... :)

jybu4una.jpg

Vapemail!

u7ute2a6.jpg

Had to include this photo.

Kazumi is hiding in this picture. ;)
Sorry @johan.

4eve2u9y.jpg

Taste box!
Thanks @thekeeperza
Looking forward to trying out all the flavours!

uvunahab.jpg

Soon I'll be able to Vape like a sir.
Just need one more piece to finish it off.

And Kazumi?

Sorry. You will need to reroute to the REO photos thread to see her. :D

I am just not going to "like" your post - the 1'st top photo just spoiled it big time :D

At last i have some vapemail as well :)

2l PG from local pharmacy
0.2 kanthal from fastech
some concentrates from Vally Vapour
Blow Torch from BidOrBuy

20140731_155846.jpg

The RDA doesn't fit on my reo...again. :( Turns in for a while and then it sticks.

The RDA doesn't fit on my reo...again. :( Turns in for a while and then it sticks.

I wonder if Rob didn't change 510 connectors on his Reo's? I assume that it can only be a pitch problem - guessing here.

So weird. Everything fit everywhere but the Atomics doesn't want to fit the Reo. weirdest thing!
Thats odd. It must be a tolerance issue. Need to get a M7x0.5mm bottoming tap and a die. My FT Atomic screws down onto every mod I have so the only thing I can come up with is nadda

guys, please post your issues/ queries/ questions in the correct section

Back