Group buy Rose

@Kaizer
@Gambit
@pimcowboy
@Vincent

groupbuy.jpg

And a small thank you from Pallas

P1090176.JPG

Kayfun Bell cap, will fit on Kayfun, Russian and Orchid. I will test them, take them to the meet @JakesSA agreed that i can fit them on his Russian and kayfun. I will open a group buy if here is some interest.

kimbo do you have some sort of tactic to deal with sapo that the rest of us dont know about

DHL and Aramex dont use SAPO when they enter the country, you pay more but it works. Four days from pickup in Hong Kong to my door in the freestat

DHL and Aramex dont use SAPO when they enter the country, you pay more but it works. Four days from pickup in Hong Kong to my door in the freestat
ahhhh . now im with you. i wish more us vape stores offered this option. i artempted to get a quote from dhl myself but it was all a bit too high brow for me

ahhhh . now im with you. i wish more us vape stores offered this option. i artempted to get a quote from dhl myself but it was all a bit too high brow for me

i think because the clone company's use them so much they get better rates

814039f346e1665fc91f6794dd675c41.jpg
3d2e75861059cd452503b27361c1d786.jpg

Cloud flavour vape mail. Excellent service, excellent packaging. Looking forward to my jooces.( And the kawasaki Reo be mine!!!) Thanks @paulph201

I have returned from the High Seas and I have Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

14500 Batteries for the Woodvil Mini's! Whooooo!

VMNov14-1.jpg

Bietjie van 'n k@k verskoning, maar sal jou oorsien net omrede dit awesome juice is :D

PS. many a men ended up in "k@kstraat" due to too much exitement :p
True story! I was in such a hurry to open my juice package yesterday that I cut the nipple off one of the bottles haha!

HMV5Tk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back