Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

and here it is, the surprise of SIRprises!

Words cannot describe how I felt once I had discovered what was inside the bulletproof wrapping of the little package that awaited me next. This totally blew me away.......

View attachment 18251

This is the most beautiful piece of craftsmanship I've seen in a very long time, when the light hits the wood grain it becomes totally mesmerising. It's slightly bigger than I had thought, I had expected it to be designed for smaller atomisers like the mini nautilus, but that's my full sized Kayfun on there, and she looks gorgeous!

Thank you so much @Bumblebabe and to @Sir Vape and @BigGuy for making this happen, you guys must have all been stressing your butts off over the last few days with all the new arrivals and last minute orders, I really do appreciate all the effort :hug:

Wow, missed this yesterday @BumbleBee - that looks fabulous !!
And the first one ive seen with a full Kayfun on it
Super
Enjoy it -
Vape in style!

Awesome gift from my mom (@Poppie)

You can tell I'm a vaper

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419585828.661974.jpg

A man cave sign that I will prominently display in my man cave!

And a big Jim multi compartment box, which I desperately needed

Thank you mom!

The REOs are there just to add colour;-)

I love it! Nice one @Poppie!

I love the fishing tackle box underneath too @Silver! :rock:

Lol Rob - I guess that these two gifted items don't strictly classify me as a vaper after all.
I could just be a mad fisherman with a fishing man cave.
I know a guy near Durban....

5 awesome 25r batteries and 2 black smpls and dark horse Atties
266ee77bd69df0d86cafdf2e12bea2eb.jpg

5 awesome 25r batteries and 2 black smpls and dark horse Atties
266ee77bd69df0d86cafdf2e12bea2eb.jpg

Awesome vape mail mate. Please do a review on the dark horse atty! I've been checking them out for a while now, but unsure if I should get one or not.

Awesome vape mail mate. Please do a review on the dark horse atty! I've been checking them out for a while now, but unsure if I should get one or not.
I'll Vape it for a few more days. But for now all I'll say is that this atty was made to chuck clouds. Not for the light hearted (or lunged). This is a cloud chasing arty. I love it

Nice, would love to know how those perform compared to VTC5's, ordered a lot of them really cheap and a black SMPL
At the moment they're awesome. Have a 0.4 in the one dark horse which is way higher than I usually build (I'm usually at 0.2 all day) and I'm loving it. In the other darkhorse I built a 0.19 ohm coil and she's still running smooth. What I can say is the vtc5 has better Vape time. I Vape on these batteries for about a hour and a half of Vape time and then they're down to 3.7-8v which is where I usually recharge

At the moment they're awesome. Have a 0.4 in the one dark horse which is way higher than I usually build (I'm usually at 0.2 all day) and I'm loving it. In the other darkhorse I built a 0.19 ohm coil and she's still running smooth. What I can say is the vtc5 has better Vape time. I Vape on these batteries for about a hour and a half of Vape time and then they're down to 3.7-8v which is where I usually recharge
They say the samsungs will happily work down to 0.22 ohm, lower then that you risk venting them quite easily. From everything I've read they seem to be awesome box mod batteries whereas VTC5 is still the king in 18650 mechs. I managed to get them for R89 per battery all inclusive from a site @Andre recommended so ordered 18 lol

May I ask, did you get the SMPL's locally?

Last edited:
They say the samsungs will happily work down to 0.22 ohm, lower then that you risk venting them quite easily. From everything I've read they seem to be awesome box mod batteries whereas VTC5 is still the king in 18650 mechs. I managed to get them for R89 per battery all inclusive from a site @Andre recommended so ordered 18 lol

May I ask, did you get the SMPL's locally?
From what I know on the cloud chasers inc Facebook page, they won't vent too easily as long as you're Vaping at 3-5second bursts. I have the spec sheet of them somewhere that shows they can pulse draw 100A but for 1 second only 75A pulse draw at 4seconds. That's the Samsung spec sheet btw. But honestly with the dark horse you don't even need to go that low. I'll be happy at 0.15-0.3.

No the smpls were not sources locally. A little buy with a few friends and we got them over the water within a week I think.

My Christmas Mini-Vape Mail :rock:
Picked it up today from SkyBlue..with some Happy Holidays (amazing juice) :hug:

xIMG_4784.JPG

Thanks @Melinda and @Derick for the excellent service through 2014 and looking forward to many more orders in 2015 :D

Thank you @free3dom , hope you enjoy the HH!

I am absolutely loving it...haven't put it down all day. It's a winner in my book :D

I'm also looking forward to doing some more DIY experments using the minty and sour flavourings I got today...will update in the DIY thread once I get around to playing with them :)

I am absolutely loving it...haven't put it down all day. It's a winner in my book :D

I'm also looking forward to doing some more DIY experments using the minty and sour flavourings I got today...will update in the DIY thread once I get around to playing with them :)
Awesome :), Looking forward to it

Surprise from Fedex today,
XhD6PIQ.png

2x Black Billows
Lj85eBI.png

1x Black AMOD Smpl
, 1x Fogger V5 glass, 1x Billow Glass(just in case), 1x Ceramic tweezer (happens to be the 3rd pair I've paid for but the 1st I've recieved. Ordered one with vaporshark group buy which is stuck in customs forever, and another with my IPV3 which is stuck with wonderful SAPO), 1x Eleaf Ohm reader which doesn't seem to be working, doesn't read any atty I've put on with the 510 adapter :oops:, 1x Suckmymod HuckYeah 6mg, 1x Not too shabby Fatboys delight 6mg

fC9UuQK.png

Haven't built anything yet but this billow + smpl looks like a WINNER for sure!:rock:

Great vape mail. Agree, that SMPL and Billows, both in black, look awesome. Enjoy and do give us your impression on the Billows.

IMG_0471.JPG
Thanks @Zeki Hilmi - great service and I absolutely love your branding ;)
I've tested both the Sub Zero and The Dark Forest so far and both are awesome. Will do a proper review once I have tested all 5.

Back