Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

If you smaak to open your knaake do it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

If you smaak to open your knaake do it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

LMFU

you remember when i just started vaping, we started chatting from the hotstuff forum, then u directed me to Benji to buy my hardware from him.

the first ever juice i tasted was berry blaze and then vanilla custard.

that was still in the evod days LOL

Ladies and gentlemen, please well come the new addition to the family:
20140228_100758[1].jpg 20140228_101156[1].jpg

Unfortunately not yet, that will be my next buy along with an rba. The only I'm concerned with is that I purchased an IcR battery with it, hope that is Ok for a digimod

Unfortunately not yet, that will be my next buy along with an rba. The only I'm concerned with is that I purchased an IcR battery with it, hope that is Ok for a digimod

You just have double protection it should work

Thanks Johan.. Only downside now is that I'm at work... I really wanna play with my new kit..

It's Friday tell them you are sick, you suffer from N.V.T.W.S (new vape toy withdraw symptoms - just don't lie)

My travelling companion to EL. This nauty is just awesome. Plugged the MVP into the car charger and bobs
your uncle.

image.jpg

I don't know how they survive - I'l never ever drive night time again in the Transkei! Next time get yourself a foot switch wired into your MVP so you can have both hand on the steering wheel.

Awesome combo Markus. You gonna love it!!

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

Received some DIY supplies from Valley Vapour: Apple Pie, Fudge Brownie, Strawberry & Hawaiian Punch concentrate. Mixed up some Apple Pie and Fudge Brownie samples and the flavour is really excellent, I'm loving the Fudge Brownie flavour! Great flavours and great service, I'll definitely order from them again.

Sent from the TARDIS

ooooh fudge brownie. please tell me there's no nutty taste there, better yet, try and describe the taste :)

Haha no nutty taste, very close to the real thing. Quite a rich flavour and you can definitely taste the chocolate :)

Sent from the TARDIS

Received some DIY supplies from Valley Vapour: Apple Pie, Fudge Brownie, Strawberry & Hawaiian Punch concentrate. Mixed up some Apple Pie and Fudge Brownie samples and the flavour is really excellent, I'm loving the Fudge Brownie flavour! Great flavours and great service, I'll definitely order from them again.
Thanks for letting us know, @JB1987. Important to members to know about good service and product and, of course, the opposite as well.

Sent from the TARDIS
Awesome stuff! I must still do my order from VV. Seeing the weekend special 10% off, i will do it this weekend!:D

Good luck for the fishing @Rob Fisher !
Hope all the vape gear performs well for you

Sent from the TARDIS

That does sound very tasty.
So much on the vape "to do" list

Congrats on your new gear! SVD is great!

Thanks man, the SVD is out of this world.. All my juices taste 10 times better and with the cotton wick and SVD combo, mind blowing.. Now to get the recoiling on the way and boom I will be in vape heaven

Back