Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Finally went unregulated, I stared at the fire button for 20 mins after it was fully setup and ready to go before pushing it, and stood behind the door and held my hand around and peeped and hit it for the first time, but yes I made it!..unlike new mods and tanks, this is a different experience.. my first WIRELESS setup..

View attachment 71764

View attachment 71765

View attachment 71766
Wow buddy! She is an absolute beaut! I think I would feel the same when moving on to mechs, enjoy!!

Vape mail arrive. I was sooooo excited till I realised that I ordered TFA Milk Chocolate instead of INW Milk Chocolate. Ordered the real deal (as @incredible_hullk says) immediately. Hopefully it should arrive tomorrow!

fa8b84fc-dcc9-413e-81b9-e55474c519c9.jpeg

Damn!!! Not sure my heart can handle awesome mail like this again.
Some lovely DIY from Valley Vapour and a new rig from @Throat Punch. (Fantastic owner b.t.w.)
1) 24mm authentic black goon RDA
2) black edition DNA75
3) black/white Kennedy Fatdragon driptip

@Throat Punch .... thanks for the complimentary Cotton and SS claptons. You are awesome.

DSC_0334.JPG

Damn!!! Not sure my heart can handle awesome mail like this again.
Some lovely DIY from Valley Vapour and a new rig from @Throat Punch. (Fantastic owner b.t.w.)
1) 24mm authentic black goon RDA
2) black edition DNA75
3) black/white Kennedy Fatdragon driptip

@Throat Punch .... thanks for the complimentary Cotton and SS claptons. You are awesome.

View attachment 72095

You are very welcome @KZOR! Vape long and prosper!

TFM_Comp_Vapemail.jpg
Vape mail from @DizZa and @Erica_TFM at the Flavour Mill. Won this great prize for the launch of their online store:banana:. And now let the mixing begin.:)Thanks a mill Flavour Mill:D. Great service and awesome prices FTW:clap:.

@hands Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

First up we have custom drip tip for the Pharaoh!
HandsVM1.jpg

Next up custom drip tips for both barrels of the Transformer!
HandsVM2.jpg

Custom Drip tip for the OL16 Cloud Cap!
HandsVM3.jpg

New drip tip to match the Kodama!
HandsVM4.jpg

Custom Drip tip for the Petri Tank and Petri RTA... unfortunately I didn't send the tank to @hands so the tip is too loose.
HandsVM6.jpg

Mainly all black drip tip to match my new Serpent Mini 25 Black coming today!
HandsVM7.jpg

@hands Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

First up we have custom drip tip for the Pharaoh!
View attachment 72192

Next up custom drip tips for both barrels of the Transformer!
View attachment 72193

Custom Drip tip for the OL16 Cloud Cap!
View attachment 72194

New drip tip to match the Kodama!
View attachment 72195

Custom Drip tip for the Petri Tank and Petri RTA... unfortunately I didn't send the tank to @hands so the tip is too loose.
View attachment 72197

Mainly all black drip tip to match my new Serpent Mini 25 Black coming today!
View attachment 72198
You're buying a black tank?! I'm proud of how far you've come Rob!

You're buying a black tank?! I'm proud of how far you've come Rob!

Don't get too excited here @Stosta! I'm not buying it... it was a swop deal... a couple of Melo 3 4ml tanks for a Black Serpent! I figured swop some tanks I'll never use again for one that I will... I got a black drip tip for it and will put it on the Black Minikin V2... Ooooo and then I will act like Batman! :D

Don't get too excited here @Stosta! I'm not buying it... it was a swop deal... a couple of Melo 3 4ml tanks for a Black Serpent! I figured swop some tanks I'll never use again for one that I will... I got a black drip tip for it and will put it on the Black Minikin V2... Ooooo and then I will act like Batman! :D
Nice! Don't forget to talk in a really deep husky voice like Batman, it adds to the authenticity!

@hands thanks for the service and the custom tips. Struggled a little with griffin and recoil but changed the o rings and fits now, loving them

DSC_0056.JPG
Pic rotated, edited and resized by the secret Porcupine!

Last edited by a moderator:
So the AIO didnt work for wife... so I bought her this now and obviously me another tank ;)

IMG-20161019-WA0024.jpeg

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

iCare Mini, Stock of Cotton Bacon, Cotton Bacon Compo Wire to try and then the monster Mason Dumptank!
VapeMail 005.JPG

Back