Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Also from what I have heard @blujeenz most of those are dusty variations. Never tried them but wint risk it.

Sent from my Serpent Minikin
As i said, Was under the impression these are all Capell, TFA or FWest flavours?

Not really no, Why? Bad brand?
I was under the impression that all the flavours I order was either TFA, Flavour west or Capella. not sure about the vapowave brands?
No you've done well! That's a great stash to start your DIY journey!

:campeon:

Also from what I have heard @blujeenz most of those are dusty variations. Never tried them but wint risk it.

Well only after what you said i checked the order and saw that some of the flavors are not Branded... I just assumed...
The no name flavs are:

Concentrated Cotton Candy Flavor
Concentrated Litchi (Lychee) Flavor
Concentrated Honey Flavor
Concentrated Pineapple Flavor
Concentrated Mango Flavor
Concentrated Peppermint Flavor
Concentrated Spearmint Flavor

Last edited:
Well only after what you said i checked the order and saw that some of the flavors are not Branded... I just assumed...
The no name flavs are:

Concentrated Cotton Candy Flavor
Concentrated Litchi (Lychee) Flavor
Concentrated Honey Flavor
Concentrated Pineapple Flavor
Concentrated Mango Flavor
Concentrated Peppermint Flavor
Concentrated Spearmint Flavor

So what do I do with this now?
:CROSSCROSS::CROSSCROSS::CROSSCROSS::CROSSCROSS:
Just mix em up at 5% in small batches and see where they go...

Some eagerly awaited e-liquid from @YeOldeOke , All Day Vapes. Oh boy, it smells good! It's gonna be hard to let the banana cake steep. Thanks for the glass bottle, really appreciated, perfect for the RDA.

WP_20161229_002.jpg

Will do @daniel craig! It may be a few days because I'm playing with my Sherman's... ;-)
I've seen your new toys. Looks like the Sherman's are gonna keep you busy for a while. Those Shermans look great and just might be one of the sexiest RTA'S under the sun The Modfather seems great. I read up on it on an international forum and that RTA has its fans. It seems like it performs well.

I've seen your new toys. Looks like the Sherman's are gonna keep you busy for a while. Those Shermans look great and just might be one of the sexiest RTA'S under the sun The Modfather seems great. I read up on it on an international forum and that RTA has its fans. It seems like it performs well.

Yip the Sherman's are certainly beautifully made and look awesome... and man do they blow clouds... here is the start of a cloud with Slug Juice in the tank! I had to wait for the could to dissipate before I could get back to my screen. This is certainly not a Vape and Drive tank! :D
SlugJuiceCloud.JPG

Yip the Sherman's are certainly beautifully made and look awesome... and man do they blow clouds... here is the start of a cloud with Slug Juice in the tank! I had to wait for the could to dissipate before I could get back to my screen. This is certainly not a Vape and Drive tank! :D
View attachment 80074
Those are some dense clouds @Stosta has no chance of winning you in a cloud comp now

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Another tank to try thanks to @Schnappie ! This time it was loaded with juices as well, I'm quite enjoying the Tank Exchange Program, getting to try things I would never get to (going out in public is scary).

20161229_162047_HDR.jpg

The Ultimo! I've got the RBA deck for it on it's way thanks to VK (making a sacrifice to the courier gods tonight, will drip some juices in their honour)!

I have a scale for this. Whats with these comments? Cant figure out if its sarcasm or what?
Nah, just taking a little dig at the enthusiasm. :)
It looked like you eagerly hooked up with house brand flavours and syringes for mixing, but its far easier to mix by gram weights on a scale. Finding a recipe with percents for a local house brand flavour is a difficult task.
Those are pretty much the 1st 2 big obstacles that one runs into when DIY'ing.

Nah, just taking a little dig at the enthusiasm. :)
It looked like you eagerly hooked up with house brand flavours and syringes for mixing, but its far easier to mix by gram weights on a scale. Finding a recipe with percents for a local house brand flavour is a difficult task.
Those are pretty much the 1st 2 big obstacles that one runs into when DIY'ing.
Guess we all have to learn somehow :confused:

Guess we all have to learn somehow :confused:
Or if you're anything like me you will carry on making the same mistakes over, and over, and over.... :BangsHeads:

You must let us know how your first mixing session goes, and what you decide to make!

Or if you're anything like me you will carry on making the same mistakes over, and over, and over.... :BangsHeads:

You must let us know how your first mixing session goes, and what you decide to make!
I most probably will :think::rofl:
Will definitely share progress

Back