Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My word @Rob Fisher - that blue phantom is gorgeous!!
Major win
Enjoy!!!

And the Vape Mail I have been waiting for... the Blue Hellfire Phantom!
View attachment 83346 View attachment 83347 View attachment 83348 View attachment 83349
200.gif

Best flavour out of the 3 ... tastes like that part of a grape fizz pop where the sherbet starts oozing out the sides.
One of the best descriptions I have received, I am browsing to make an order Now for myself!!!

very nice, similar to Trinity but the Kiwi and Strawberry is more prominent. I right now ordered more.
Trinity is one of my favorite!! Were did you order from?

Vape Mail from Poland via the Netherlands! Hussar number 2! Don't like the new flimsy box they now come in... the Tube Packaging was a whole lot better before.
VMHussar 001.JPG VMHussar 002.JPG

Vape Mail from China!

Display thingy... not really ideal.
VMChina 001.JPG

Bulk pack of these Tweezers... they are ideal for wicking. Ultem Drip tips for the Goon type atties!
VMChina 002.JPG VMChina 003.JPG

Winner of the parcel... the Ultem Goon tips fit the Sherman! And then a clone Frankenskull to fiddle with.
VMChina 004.JPG VMChina 005.JPG

Ideal for the little 15ml bottles and for concentrates but sadly it didn't make the tip and broke on the one edge.
VMChina 006.JPG

Clone Soft Italian Bottles... not so soft so fail. Clone Spinner and pretty crappy.
VMChina 007.JPG VMChina 008.JPG

Vape Mail from China!

Display thingy... not really ideal.
View attachment 83383

Bulk pack of these Tweezers... they are ideal for wicking. Ultem Drip tips for the Goon type atties!
View attachment 83384 View attachment 83385

Winner of the parcel... the Ultem Goon tips fit the Sherman! And then a clone Frankenskull to fiddle with.
View attachment 83386 View attachment 83387

Ideal for the little 15ml bottles and for concentrates but sadly it didn't make the tip and broke on the one edge.
View attachment 83388

Clone Soft Italian Bottles... not so soft so fail. Clone Spinner and pretty crappy.
View attachment 83389 View attachment 83390

Ohhhh Uncle @Rob Fisher , I have been looking to pull the trigger on that Frankenskull squonker. Please let me know how it is once you have fired it up

Ohhhh Uncle @Rob Fisher , I have been looking to pull the trigger on that Frankenskull squonker. Please let me know how it is once you have fired it up

The squonk bottle is crap... the tube is too loose (and the bottle is hard) on the nipple with the result is that air escapes and hardly any juice gets to the atty. The button press needs to be quite hard... like all clones it looks awesome but does no favours to the original at all. It's a pity because the plastic work is brilliant. There is no doubt that there is way more voltage drop on the clone than on a REO because when I switch the Hadaly I can feel the difference.

I will try it with one of my little atties like the Divo or Cyclone which I'm more familiar with.
Frankenskull 001.JPG Frankenskull 002.JPG Frankenskull 003.JPG

Thanks for the quick review @Rob Fisher , pitty about the bottle and the tube, mods look really well printed otherwise. Have you tried one of the Italian bottles to see if they fit?

If it goes into the gorge let me know pls, will purchase it from you and see if some new copper contacts sort out the voltage drop issues.

Back