Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thank goodness for our awesome suppliers. Thanks to you guys I can stash my failed DIY leftover concoctions and start conjuring up some new tasty brews.
Thanks BLCK VAPOUR for awesome next day delivery even to me here in the sticks.
fd01ba3dd6c7dfb68312a0664e9e5a08.jpg

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Also received some vape mail today... added a bit to my tiny DIY collection...
c253645bba4d26c69ba65fc3cec17fa9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Liked the Silver OBS Engine Nano so much, bought two black ones from Vape Africa this morning. One to go all matchy matchy with the Skar and one for my daughters LMC Lux. After returning the LUX from the brink of a drowning death, I am done with bottom breathing tanks. And got some "fancy" wire as well.
DSC_0054.JPG DSC_0053 (1).JPG
Vape heaven achieved.

Regards

So Couple of months back I got the mod I was looking for a blackrose DNA75 26650. It was beautiful as hell. But then a slight problem with top plate, Was sticking up less than mm. Noticeable if u know about it. Any case I sent Vijen a picture and warned him about in case its a common problem. He was shocked to see that. I told him It does not bother me but some might find it a big issue. Story ended there, so I thought, I get message from him 2 hours later notifying me that FedEx has been arranged to collect mod from me so that he can rectify the issue.

2 weeks go by and issue was the resin that hold screw post in came loose but was in the process of being sorted out, BUT, another option was to take another mod, a more expensive 1 due to the inconvenience. Which he insisted because he wants the Brand Blackrose to be held to a higher standard.

And here we are today, look at this beauty. Mod is dark when its cold. When mod warms up it Brightens up. Have you ever seen something so beautiful before.
IMG_1771.JPG

After 10 Vapes

IMG_1773.JPG

And then This
IMG_1775.JPG

Service and Class all in 1. Great Job Blackrose

IMG_1772.JPG

Got my Leather BB Case. Protects from basic dings and scratches. Well made case. Nice soft leather too.

IMG_1777.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG

And finally got some Thug Juice again. Thanks Mtbaker Vapor for bringing back the 240ml Bottles.

IMG_1779.JPG

This really a dream come true thank you so so much uncle @Rob Fisher

I can't explain the overwhelming joy when I got this

Attachments

• 1493029208689.jpg
    1493029208689.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 78
So Couple of months back I got the mod I was looking for a blackrose DNA75 26650. It was beautiful as hell. But then a slight problem with top plate, Was sticking up less than mm. Noticeable if u know about it. Any case I sent Vijen a picture and warned him about in case its a common problem. He was shocked to see that. I told him It does not bother me but some might find it a big issue. Story ended there, so I thought, I get message from him 2 hours later notifying me that FedEx has been arranged to collect mod from me so that he can rectify the issue.

2 weeks go by and issue was the resin that hold screw post in came loose but was in the process of being sorted out, BUT, another option was to take another mod, a more expensive 1 due to the inconvenience. Which he insisted because he wants the Brand Blackrose to be held to a higher standard.

And here we are today, look at this beauty. Mod is dark when its cold. When mod warms up it Brightens up. Have you ever seen something so beautiful before.
View attachment 92536

After 10 Vapes

View attachment 92537

And then This
View attachment 92538

Service and Class all in 1. Great Job Blackrose

View attachment 92539

My word @Ash - that ia amazing!
And the whole story about how they fixed up a bad situation to make something great
Enjoy!

Cant believe how cool it is that it changes colour
That is just great

f37443acef00ab024217ff37f36f9530.jpg

Much anticipated Vape mail from Vape cartel. Major pit stop is in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back