Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! Today the doorbell has been ringing off the hook! Some BB Goodies from Tripple C in the US.
TrippleC.jpg

d7e1daf9299b4ff052d6eab81db7ad3c.jpg

Time to Reload. Custom Goon tip and coils... a full kit.

The cotton clippers are awesome as well. Precision, clean, neat cuts...

All courtesy of @Throatpunch. Always awesome service and same day delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d7e1daf9299b4ff052d6eab81db7ad3c.jpg

Time to Reload. Custom Goon tip and coils... a full kit.

The cotton clippers are awesome as well. Precision, clean, neat cuts...

All courtesy of @Throatpunch. Always awesome service and same day delivery.

Enjoy @Amir
When you get a chance can you show us a dedicated picture of the cotton clippers
And while you at it, how you finding the reload? What juice went in first?

Enjoy @Amir
When you get a chance can you show us a dedicated picture of the cotton clippers
And while you at it, how you finding the reload? What juice went in first?

Will do first thing in the morning.

I'm loving the Reload. I seem to have forgotten how powerful a dual coil can be and this RTA does nothing short of deliver bucket loads of flavor. Thirsty but worthy. I tried smores first cause I know it well... then mallowshake cause I know it too... went through 2 tanks of that and now I'm on pastry boy blueberry strudel which only tastes good if the build is down to the T... which it is... next in line is pebbles donuts. I just need a fresh set of batteries then my new found love and I are off to bed

Oh wow, @Rob Fisher , the wood looks super

Did you figure out how it works?
How is it different?

I did Hi Ho @Silver... it has a gyro so you tilt to go up and down... it's not been well looked after but I have given it some love and attention but I'm sure glad I got it for a lot lower than normal because of the condition. I just wanted to try a Starplat chip to see what it's all about.

Sooo the Asmodus Ohmsmium made its way to my collection and damn its strong.
Dual staple staggered coils in my goon and 80w is hitting like a boss! Thanx @sirvape.

NOTE: this mod is 200g heavier than my Sigelei fuchai plus with a goon v1.5 with 2x 18650 so believe me when i say this thing feels solid.
52469ffa8e6da679830052b408342e00.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks @Amir
Looks quite dangerous, lol
All in the name of vaping!

Took me a second to get used to it but the precision trimming vs that of a dull scissors really makes a huge impact on the neatness of the wicks. I know that doesn't usually matter to some but for me personally it's an amazing lil piece of equipment that belongs in a vapers tool kit.

@Silver

144a8a14d4812d8c74cfa095700f5581.jpg

I might be mistaken but I'm almost sure I've seen those scissors at fabric stores before?

Also, Eid Mubaarak to you and your family and all the other Muslim vapers on this forum, hope you all have a blessed day filled with some dense flavour full clouds

I might be mistaken but I'm almost sure I've seen those scissors at fabric stores before?

Also, Eid Mubaarak to you and your family and all the other Muslim vapers on this forum, hope you all have a blessed day filled with some dense flavour full clouds

It's a possibility. I got it from @throatpunch tho and they're exceptionally sharp. Also, they look really easy to sharpen every once in a while with those cheap 20 bucks blade sharpeners from any knife or security store when they get dull so that's a plus over regular scissors.

Eid Mubarak to you and yours as well

A major appreciative shout-out to @KZOR whose "Bdeez" no coil building hobbyist or professional should be without. You have made building such a breeze and an absolute pleasure again. Hail the mighty and legendary Kzor!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6912.JPG
    IMG_6912.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6915.JPG
    IMG_6915.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6924.JPG
    IMG_6924.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 88
Will take pics when they all arrive together but picked up some tanks that I wasn't fully convinced by from 3F, arrived exactly 2 months later and R12 customs charges so a win, got the Troll RTA and the Cool Vapor Lava RTA.

Just ordered a SXK Billot today to so keen to give that a try out :)

So first the Lava, meh...

25a36c81ff0ac63ff19f9dbdecb4662a.jpg

Last edited:
Back