Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Great to hear @RenaldoRheeder
Looking forward to hearing more when you get back
Have a good trip here!

At this rate - it can't be anything but great - vape mail collection here in Cape Town scheduled every single day starting yesterday (Saturday) till Tuesday - and then the motherload (literally) when I collect from my Mom on Wednesday in PE.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3370.JPG

First official post, yay.
I thought i would pop into my local shop and see what was new and picked up a few new goodies.

The Ijoy 5s is wicked(first time ever doing this) and its a lovely piece of kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15caef4df7d54447d30af93cca5a0d1e.jpg

And some more juice:

c1f322c1e4fb55b12b3cb99654f0cb45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
So today's vape mail collections in Capetown :

From @KZOR :

The movie famous HCIGAR VTINBOX (the exact one from the review he did) & equally famous GROOT and some Jango. A live Build demonstration chucked into the deal. This was such a great pickup meet!!!

825800e9a5ca76e3e60c4dde7e4cb910.jpg

And from @BioHAZarD : Reload RTA - and generously he included the Omni to keep me busy. Both coiled and ready to be wicked

5437362043cacd6fe9d2f593f8e41b6b.jpg

f50d9f15226e7d5f509a9261417bffec.jpg

Two true Gentlemen - thanks @KZOR and @BioHAZarD

From @KZOR :

The movie famous HCIGAR VTINBOX (the exact one from the review he did) & equally famous GROOT and some Jango. A live Build demonstration chucked into the deal. This was such a great pickup meet!!!

And from @BioHAZarD : Reload RTA - and generously he included the Omni to keep me busy. Both coiled and ready to be wicked

Only a pleasure buddy. Was awesome meeting you guys. Dont forget you gave me a serpent SMM ;)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

From @KZOR :

That is awesome @RenaldoRheeder
Lots of things to keep you busy in Nigeria!
Hope you guys had a good time

Ok - last one for the day from @umzungu delivered personally to our holiday flat :

Coppervape Squonker with a gazillion spare bottles. I must say friendliness and helpfulness is not lacking at all in Cape Town. Every single one that I have met is like an old friend. Thanks guys

5d030ff3ef4c34a5e332bc7968813aae.jpg

Thank you @KZOR ! I can now retire my clips that were never designed for the purpose of keeping wires together!
20170926_095728.jpg

Looking forward to building some fancy multi core wire (more than 2 cores) layer today!

I like what i see but what in the world of vaping is this?
Basically when you clapton let's say 3 wires you want them to remain flat.

When you are claptoning them they tend to clump into a triangular shape etc so these beads slip over the wire and keep it flat as you work.

E.g. see the flatness of 3 core claptons etc.
20170915_220241.jpg
You want the wires side by side and not 2 side by side and a third on top.

Basically when you clapton let's say 3 wires you want them to remain flat.

When you are claptoning them they tend to clump into a triangular shape etc so these beads slip over the wire and keep it flat as you work.

E.g. see the flatness of 3 core claptons etc.
View attachment 108169
You want the wires side by side and not 2 side by side and a third on top.

Okay now it makes sense to me. And no i am not yet at that stage of building coils yet. My 2 goto single coils are:
1 - 26awg Kanthal with a 6 or 7 wrap over a 2,5mm ID = between 0,7 and 0,9 ohms
2 - 26awg NI80 with a 6 or 7 wrap over a 2,5mm ID = between 0,55 and 0,66 ohms

Thanks for the explanation and enjoy the new vape gear.

A big thanks to Mr @Throat Punch for his top notch service and fast processing times. Pulled the trigger on a Therion BF 75C this morning ... and here she is! :h:
BYR43k6.jpg

Rm28YC9.jpg

and as a little extra I got some coils with my package as a freebie:
WqY5bPy.jpg

Thanks a bunch! They look AMAZING :D ... now to decide where to install them :D

A big thanks to Mr @Throat Punch for his top notch service and fast processing times. Pulled the trigger on a Therion BF 75C this morning ... and here she is! :h:
BYR43k6.jpg

Rm28YC9.jpg

WqY5bPy.jpg

That looks like you might not sleep tonight. Enjoy the regulated squonking.

BYR43k6.jpg

Rm28YC9.jpg

WqY5bPy.jpg

You can always count on jake @Throat Punch for top notch service. You're gonna enjoy this one once you link it up to escribe and see how much you can customize on it. First step... Pick a cool theme cause the stock ones are dull

BYR43k6.jpg

Rm28YC9.jpg

WqY5bPy.jpg

looks awesome buddy. njoy her

Back