Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thank you @KieranD for the new goodies and great service as usual :)

Can't wait to try out the doge :rock:

5de53a54a65ec0ff05d3db5b0cb4d9d0.jpg

Got some pretty cool vape mail tonight.
A buddy of mine ordered some Virus and HHV Temptation for me from Juicy Joes, Thanks @ShaneW & Sam, you guys rock as always.:clap:

Now what made this vape mail even better was the fact that, I had done a favor for said buddy and he decided to repay me by getting me some Native Wicks and not one but TWO Efest 2500mah batteries :rock: How cool is that :clap::D
Totally unexpected awesomeness right there :rock:
Super stoked right now :D:dance:

11008493_10153874849132699_7145454850933177160_n.jpg

Got some pretty cool vape mail tonight.
A buddy of mine ordered some Virus and HHV Temptation for me from Juicy Joes, Thanks @ShaneW & Sam, you guys rock as always.:clap:

Now what made this vape mail even better was the fact that, I had done a favor for said buddy and he decided to repay me by getting me some Native Wicks and not one but TWO Efest 2500mah batteries :rock: How cool is that :clap::D
Totally unexpected awesomeness right there :rock:
Super stoked right now :D:dance:

11008493_10153874849132699_7145454850933177160_n.jpg
Congrats on the vape mail :D I need more friends like that

PS let us know your thoughts on the native wick :)

Congrats on the vape mail :D I need more friends like that

PS let us know your thoughts on the native wick :)

Well you're in the right place ;) This sort of thing has happened to me thrice through this forum in the span of a month :dance:

The native wicks is really impressive, no cotton taste what so ever, the flavor is better as well. I cant see a reason not to like it really and doubt I'll be able to go back to normal dove cotton again. I've got it set up in my atomic and absolutely love it :inlove:
Will definitely restock ;-)

Last edited:
Some vapemail from Vapour Mountain.

Good service as usual from Chrystel.

9ea32c17cfeb91514f0d9988a5d48abf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just juiced up the Nora's dream: Aisle 7 in my sub tank mini and I cannot believe how much it actually tastes like fruit loops and milk! It's unbelievable!!! Just ordered some more before they run out of stock!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels like forever since I last posted here:rolleyes:

Vape Mail from Vape Mob! Thanks @Nimbus_Cloud , review will follow shortly.

Krave Gold (Description had me hooked when I read Vanilla Ice Cream)
Krave Pulse (Figured I would get this one too as there s only 2 Krave flavours)
26650 Bat (replacement for a faulty one)
Kayfun V4 (at that price , R260, It is well worth it. Wish I had more cash to purchase a couple of these. Now I hope no one notices the crazy price so that I can scoop up more once my cash comes in. :rolleyes::--P:-D )

RrAk4T4.jpg

EDIT : Link to Retailer Review here - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/wow-just-wow.t9344/

Last edited:
Look what I won:D
No not the REO,the Ego One,courtesy of the the Fines Master himself and he sent me a fancy drip tip for the Cyclops as well,top man is Rob,big thank you.
Jeez that little Ego thingy is not bad at all,really very,very surprised.
IMG_0353.JPG

20150226_103345.jpg Thanks VapeMob for the excellent service once again. The Manhattan Mod with Tobh Atty looks "sick as tits" yeah baby.

Last edited:
Fasttech BABY! well a small fasttech order ;P

k5E5bty.jpg

2x sets of Kuro Coilers and 2x Marquis clones which seem rather clean, the postive pin screw is crap compared to the authentic, afaik that is a custom screw the creators made for the dripper. Again really fast turn around time around 22-23 days to me :) :h: Fasttech

EDIT: The marquis clone is perfect, the proprietary screw is included in the packet with the infamous blue screwdriver :D

Last edited:
Monthly diy stock from SkyBlue, can't wait to get started.

0412b9bc88be674918684d7424ea110e.jpg

And a bottle of Ambrosia .

Thanks @Melinda and @Derick, great service as always. And a special thank you for the free Ambrosia, it tastes like inspiration. ...

Monthly diy stock from SkyBlue, can't wait to get started.

0412b9bc88be674918684d7424ea110e.jpg

And a bottle of Ambrosia .

Thanks @Melinda and @Derick, great service as always. And a special thank you for the free Ambrosia, it tastes like inspiration. ...
Awesome, our pleasure :)

If you love pine-nut you are gonna love that Pina Colada, one of my favourites :)

Back