Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My first mech mod! Woohoo! Thanks to VapeMOB!

Paragon Midnight Edition
Tobh v2

Running a 0.2 ohm dual coil build and its awesome!

20150225_133235.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

@johan is still away in China so here is a picture of my desk! ;-) Three parcels! ONe from SlowTech, one from Paris and one from Kimbo!

PS Never ever use Aramex if you can avoid it... posted on Monday and only delivered on Friday! What a kak courier service!

VM201502-01.jpg

And then some mostly crap from Fasttech! But the non-crap is pictured here! The crap is already in the gorge!

Kuro Coilers
VM201502-04.jpg
Little Blow Torch and it works pretty well... this can go in my tavel kit because my other one is big!
VM201502-05.jpg

Battery Wrap material
VM201502-06.jpg

More Atty and Tank stands... love these long time!
VM201502-07.jpg

Another tool kit...
VM201502-08.jpg

Coloured Tanks... I think they are for the Russian and Kayfuns (Correction - They are for the Atlantis tank)... but I really wanted the box it came in because it looked pretty kewl in the picture... but it's pretty crap!
VM201502-09.jpg

Last edited:
And then some mostly crap from Fasttech! But the non-crap is pictured here! The crap is already in the gorge!

Kuro Coilers
View attachment 22153
Little Blow Torch and it works pretty well... this can go in my tavel kit because my other one is big!
View attachment 22154

Battery Wrap material
View attachment 22156

View attachment 22158

Another tool kit...
View attachment 22159

Coloured Tanks... I think they are for the Russian and Kayfuns... but I really wanted the box it came in because it looked pretty kewl in the picture... but it's pretty crap!
View attachment 22160
More spanners and screwdrivers Rob:rolleyes::D

V0VvvPw.jpg

Some goodies from Vapemobs crazy sale. Vaporflask V2 clone, Paragon Midnight, Mephisto V2. All really good quality clones at fasttech level prices :D

8WcSjKX.jpg

Kuro Coilers
View attachment 22153
View attachment 22154

Battery Wrap material
View attachment 22156

View attachment 22158

Another tool kit...
View attachment 22159

Coloured Tanks... I think they are for the Russian and Kayfuns (Correction - They are for the Atlantis tank)... but I really wanted the box it came in because it looked pretty kewl in the picture... but it's pretty crap!
View attachment 22160
The tanks look like these for the Aerotank Mega

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009955/1946102-replacement-glass-tank-for-aerotank-mega-14-pack

Ready to try for some big clouds.

Dimitri mech mod clone and Marquis RDA clone (VapeKing), authentic Doge V2 RDA and some Vapowire (Vape Cartel) and an Origen dripper (from @Rob Fisher a long time, in vaping terms, ago).

m6TWcI4.jpg

Back