Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

just picked up my VM juice.

menthol ice
berry concentrate for some playing around

i feel so stupid as i forgot to bring along some clean cotton so i can test out the menthol ice now. now i have to wait till i get home, and i can hear the bottle is calling my name already

just picked up my VM juice.

menthol ice
berry concentrate for some playing around

i feel so stupid as i forgot to bring along some clean cotton so i can test out the menthol ice now. now i have to wait till i get home, and i can hear the bottle is calling my name already
Sure someone at work must have cotton. Even a cotton ear bud will do. Ask the ladies.

Yeah, just ask somone you want an ear bud to vape. Even a used one wil do.....uh not?

HAHA

i think ill wait till home rather

maybe i should just add a few drops to my existing juice (liqua berry) and see what happens

Some heathets .. customs checked the package and it came through no probs didnt even have to pay a cent
utehydys.jpg
4a2ezese.jpg

Oh and not exactly vape mail bt at the same time yipeee
2ege7ydy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Some heathets .. customs checked the package and it came through no probs didnt even have to pay a cent
utehydys.jpg
4a2ezese.jpg

2ege7ydy.jpg

Lucky fish, no not those you are going to catch, I mean you - mine got stopped for documentation!

utehydys.jpg
4a2ezese.jpg

2ege7ydy.jpg

Had a couple of sl30's, prefer the smaller size. Nice and bulletproof. May it bring you lots of tight lines and screaming drags.

What did you get from slow tech?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know. Legends, VM, HHV, 5pawns. Atleast I'm finished with equipment and now I can focus on some awesome joooooossssa!
Im doing the same bo more hardware for me just a drip tip frm fasttech coming i with some torches

Awesome stuff! Enjoy them all!
Had a couple of sl30's, prefer the smaller size. Nice and bulletproof. May it bring you lots of tight lines and screaming drags.

Thanks i recently took up fishing again so im busy geting some tackle

Using the sl50 on a 14 ft rod .. thinking the 30 myt be too small .. im use to the shimano speedmaster and i read up that the shimano size 30 is equal to daiwa size 50

Hehe great stuff TylerD enjoy bud

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks i recently took up fishing again so im busy geting some tackle

Using the sl50 on a 14 ft rod .. thinking the 30 myt be too small .. im use to the shimano speedmaster and i read up that the shimano size 30 is equal to daiwa size 50

Yeah, they about the same size. They okay for places where you don't lose line.
For other applications I have a saltist and grandmaster both in size 40.
Anyways, enough of the hijack. Back to vapemail!

Ding Dong! Vapur Mountain delivery! The last Nautilus in the country delivered! And then Back up VM Juice in case of a nuclear fall out and I have to go underground for a while!

Some bottles of VM Juice for my growing band of ex-stinkies.

And then some new juice for me to try. Smurfette. Some Coconut concentrate. And then the one I have been really waiting for... a simple VM Coffee!

VM 005.JPG

VAPEMAIL!!!!!
Well sort of any ways. Collected from @TylerD
Original/authentic kayfun, on nemisis clone.
And a fat suprize of some 5p juice.
Tyler, I don't think this one is lucena though. Cant taste the peach. I do taste mint, and some other spices.
The after taste of this juice tastes somewhat like the tears of an angel. Like milk after eating a raw habanero. Like your mom's cooked meal after years of army service.

ezeqe9et.jpg

VAPEMAIL!!!!!
Well sort of any ways. Collected from @TylerD
Original/authentic kayfun, on nemisis clone.
And a fat suprize of some 5p juice.
Tyler, I don't think this one is lucena though. Cant taste the peach. I do taste mint, and some other spices.
The after taste of this juice tastes somewhat like the tears of an angel. Like milk after eating a raw habanero. Like your mom's cooked meal after years of army service.

ezeqe9et.jpg

You have Sixty Four then :) The Mojito :)

Last edited:
Ding Dong! Vapur Mountain delivery! The last Nautilus in the country delivered! And then Back up VM Juice in case of a nuclear fall out and I have to go underground for a while!

Some bottles of VM Juice for my growing band of ex-stinkies.

And then some new juice for me to try. Smurfette. Some Coconut concentrate. And then the one I have been really waiting for... a simple VM Coffee!

View attachment 2540

Would love to know how's VM's Coffee?

Back