Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail - yay! (excellent purchase with eciggies / Walter)IMG_2021 (1024x768).jpg IMG_2022 (1024x768).jpg
- Just Fog 1453 atomiser to replace my cracked 'Twit' unit
- 24 ga Kanthal to build coils
- an Atom gold plated clapton 0,5ohm coil for the Subvod (based on Rob's high rating)
- My first purchase of a Nicoticket - Wakonda

Vape Mail - yay! (excellent purchase with eciggies / Walter)View attachment 44264 View attachment 44265
- Just Fog 1453 atomiser to replace my cracked 'Twit' unit
- 24 ga Kanthal to build coils
- an Atom gold plated clapton 0,5ohm coil for the Subvod (based on Rob's high rating)
- My first purchase of a Nicoticket - Wakonda

Didnt know they stocked the gClaptons. Thanks for this

Yesterday marked a record that not many are aware of...Most visitors online was 239, on 26/1/16
So heres my record attempt...
Smallest Vape Mail for January 2016. Tadaa!:)
IMG_3310.JPG

When I first saw it online I wanted it for its small size. I then watched all the reviews (only two at that time) and they all spoke about its great build quality...well I have to say, it's superbly built.
IMG_20160127_175731_edit.jpg

Have you tried Ruthless , Grape Drank @BibbyBubbly? It tastes just like Fanta Grape

Aaaah so it's not for me then
Nope i havent tried it, only other grape besited top q I have tried is just b, but that was along time ago and then I still vaped 9mg in a twisp ha ha! Tafy man beats the other grapes hands down!
Dont worry you are still new to vaping and already using a cubis, pretty soon you will start dripping then you can buy the carrot cake!

Nope i havent tried it, only other grape besited top q I have tried is just b, but that was along time ago and then I still vaped 9mg in a twisp ha ha! Tafy man beats the other grapes hands down!
Dont worry you are still new to vaping and already using a cubis, pretty soon you will start dripping then you can buy the carrot cake!
Lol.. I used the twisp for months too .. Had never even seen a Mod/tank set up till a couple of months ago when I passed a vape shop .. Went in , tried the Subtank mini, bought one and I've never looked back I have a spare bottle of Ruthless I'm not using anymore as its 6 mg.. Happy to share

Oh yes!!

These Cloud9vapes souse are awesome!!
a599796e3a4521afd0aa66742d0118f0.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I might Just agree with you If I taste Hazeworks, so disappointed in the Milkman.. will post my review in the review section.
Sucks to be dissapointed when you fork out for a liquid like that!

Back