Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

762fb8889133aad025844f07f7bb9cca.jpg

It's been a while since I have posted here, nevertheless, Vape Mail!!! My new toy to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also enjoying my 1 with dual claptons today..extremely flavourful with dense clouds..
Just sometin of note. I have placed a fibre washer at the bottom to prevent scratches on my mod..it has a bit of a sharp edge on that airflow control.

@Zahz ..oh the flavour on that tank..im rocking 0.9 ohm at the moment and its divine...enjoy

Totally agree with you, I have used the coils that came with it. I'm impressed with it from the start. Flavour and clouds for days. They really stepped up from the previous crius. Haven't had any leaking at all.

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! :p

I think I'm going to have to wait a few days to try this because there is no option for your own Drip Tip... gonna have to send this to @hands to work his magic. At the same time I'll send him a Gemini and my Pharaoh for custom tips!
Transformer 001.JPG

It's been awhile since I had some REO Mail Baby! :b1:

REO Grand from @Lee! Many thanks! For those of you that know I have had two White REO's called Lily and both times mates have convinced me to sell them... Lily is home and will be staying!
ReoMail 001.JPG

I really badly want a REO. I need to start trolling the classified threads to get one. Maybe Mr @Rob Fisher will let one of his go sometime, doubtful but one can hope.

Do you find the Sapor, when screwed down fully, is a mission to unscrew from your mod?

With the 22mm yes but not the 25mm. Does not bother me though since I am so conditioned to remove the cap when dripping that it is automatic. Small price to pay for the flavour. Mine is not messy though since I loosen gripping the base and not the posts and wick is normally dry when I do it. :)

Back