Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

"Little package" you say? Sweet mother that is some serious vapemail!!!

It's hard to say no to Craig! The @BigGuy is just to huggable, the man got me of the stinkies and now it's becoming more of a hobby, really loving it, and I am a sucker for all kinds of gadgets!

Shout out to Craig and Hugo for this little package, great service as per usual! @BigGuy @Sir Vape

2wbx5sm.jpg
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i did PM you my address bro

Vape Mail Baby! :b1: The long awaited new tank from Vaporesso with the new style ceramic coils! Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce the new Vaporesso Estoc Tank!
Estoc1.jpg

Limitless RDTA and some cocolime from @yeOldeOke,bought this juice because if it doesn't taste good then theirs something wrong with the tank

Attachments

• IMG_20160928_184055.jpg
    IMG_20160928_184055.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 54
Well today was a very special day for me on the Vapemail front!

I received my JB Mod wooden squonker back from the spa of expert maker @Genosmate in Knysna.

The previous time I got her she developed a problem relating to the wood moving slightly. So I sent her back and @Genosmate kindly made some alterations.

Put on the trusty RM2 atty and put in a mild 1.2 ohm simple coil. Quickly blended some strawberry ice for a test drive.

Am glad to report she is alive and well.

Put on the @hands drip tip and she is just gorgeous!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1475086981.703609.jpg

I have been without her for quite a while because VapeCon got in the way ;-) I forgot how comfortable she is in the hand and how super light she is.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1475087144.248808.jpg

And how beautifully light the fire button is. It's like tiptoeing. Lovely.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1475087195.536688.jpg

The wood that has been used is polished to perfection and is magically beautiful.

Thank you @Genosmate. I appreciate all the effort. You have great talent and I can't believe I am holding this in my hand!

As for the vape - it's very good so far. About half a bottle in!

Last edited:

I received my JB Mod wooden squonker back from the spa of expert maker @Genosmate in Knysna.

The previous time I got her she developed a problem relating to the wood moving slightly. So I sent her back and @Genosmate kindly made some alterations.

Put on the trusty RM2 atty and put in a mild 1.2 ohm simple coil. Quickly blended some strawberry ice for a test drive.

View attachment 69571

I have been without her for quite a while because VapeCon got in the way ;-) I forgot how comfortable she is in the hand and how super light she is.

View attachment 69572

View attachment 69573

The wood that has been used is polished to perfection and is magically beautiful.

Thank you @Genosmate. I appreciate all the effort. You have great talent and I can't believe I am holding this in my hand!

A for the vape - it's very good so far. About half a bottle in!

Beautiful mod @Silver

As I'm low on the menthol front and the pricing model,flavours,concept and website intrigued me I decided to try the 'Just Chilled' from All day Vapes,whilst I was ordering I couldn't resist some of the other flavours.
Great service and even after I placed the order @YeOldeOke insisted he send me an extra bottle of the menthol (I have three varying strengths of it) because I didn't get a 10% off promo code from him!
IMG_2096.jpg

View attachment 69571

View attachment 69572

View attachment 69573

That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL @Silver. That wood polishing and styling is just amazing, I'm blown away.

View attachment 69571

View attachment 69572

View attachment 69573

@Silver @Genosmate
That's one lovely squonker! Makes me nostagic for my Southern Cape days and the smell of Milkwood trees.

Is that Yellow Wood?

@Silver @Genosmate
That's one lovely squonker! Makes me nostagic for my Southern Cape days and the smell of Milkwood trees.

Is that Yellow Wood?

I am not actually sure what wood it is @YeOldeOke ;-)

All i know is that it looks beautiful and feels awesome
Got it in my hand now for the early morning vape.
(The tame 1.2 ohm coil in there is perfect for this hour)

Lived there for years, back when Thesens was still there. Cannot remember Leadwood. I'm getting old.

Beautiful mod though. :inlove:
I'm not sure where the piece originates from as I bought it from a Woodturning supplier in Gauteng.
Thesens was already being turned into Legotown when I arrived.:)

Soo, some vape mail, been wanting this recoil RDA for a while, luckily i waited for the black one :campeon::rofl:
also thanks for the awesome service from @Vapers Corner

Attachments

• recoil.jpg
    recoil.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 40
@Chukin'Vape No man....do it...I even have an ultrasonic at work for steeping....good flavours there
The oke's over here already think my obsession is spiraling out of control - LOL. So you went the U-Sonic route with the steeping, I found myself 3 weeks ago getting quotes for heated magnetic stirrers. Still dont know which direction to go - what did that bad boy set you back?

I have so many flavours at home, my mixes got way to complex - so decided to go back to basics, simple custards, simple lemonades.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/68981
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/202670
So im also going to make a Lemonade and mix it with melons - #melonade. <---------------------- Did you check what I did there? :aplastao:

The @home DIY Cupboard

upload_2016-9-29_11-6-9.png

Back