Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

^^^Thats a slice of the good life! More details on that atty please!

It's the Metropolis tank by Atom, go;d plated. It's all glass and vapes like a dream. Awesome flavour and cloud production using Atom's G Coils. Very nice and large bottom airflows ensures tip (all glass) does not burn ones delicate lips... Only had it a couple of hours but so far, so good.

Bottom fill system done purely to maintain the aesthetics - it is a necessary evil and does not detract from the experience in the least.

Nice review here https://spinfuel.com/atom-vapes-metropolis-tank-review/ as is most reviews - even Riptrippers raves about this beauty...

Happy camper...much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby!

New wicking material to test!
VapeMail 001.JPG

Procrastinated too long and missed the RTA version so settled with the commercial coil version.
VapeMail 002.JPG

From the good people at Lung Candy. Much excite!

3ebdf4f43724231da58b70434a981455.jpg

Didn't get any stickers though

i have never received free shipping the same day as order...@Maxxis...u guys are legends20161004_151730.jpg

Update: the flavour on a Ijust 0.3 ohm coil is insane...this tank is gonna get me back to coils again but will try the self coiling tutorial posted few weeks ago

Last edited:
Will do... I'm hoping it has the temp resistance of Bacon Cotton and the menthol and fruit flavours of Rayon...
I too am waiting to see what Sir Rob says about this.

I am saving it for my drippers now. Sticking to bacon for my rdta as it a finely balanced line to get just enough into the rdta.

Bit too much and muted flavour... bit too little and leaks.

The Cotton is definitely more forgiving to an amateur wicker.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Will try it in a REO with Divo tonight and tomorrow will see how it performs in a Serpent Mini 25! :p

Cotton Candy wick done in the Divo on the REO. It's more difficult to work with than pure Rayon or Cotton Bacon and I guess because it's a combo of both (and I have wicked a rayon wick in a REO more than a few times and can do it in my sleep)... but got it installed in my micro coil on the Divo after a few false starts and a few goes at finding the right thickness. How does it vape? Well so far with the powerful Tropical Ice there is no major difference between Rayon and Cotton Candy yet... but let's see how it performs on day two. The important test will be in the Serpent Mini 25.
CottonCandy 001.JPG

Cotton Candy wick done in the Divo on the REO. It's more difficult to work with than pure Rayon or Cotton Bacon and I guess because it's a combo of both (and I have wicked a rayon wick in a REO more than a few times and can do it in my sleep)... but got it installed in my micro coil on the Divo after a few false starts and a few goes at finding the right thickness. How does it vape? Well so far with the powerful Tropical Ice there is no major difference between Rayon and Cotton Candy yet... but let's see how it performs on day two. The important test will be in the Serpent Mini 25.
View attachment 70248
@Rob Fisher, try it in the OL16 with XXX

Vapemail yea. From the folks at The Falvour Mill in Richards Bay. Ordered on Sunday night after they loaded the CAP concentrates and it arrived this morning before 8. Thanks @DizZa and @Erica_TFM ,for the flawless service + the little something extra in the box as well.
TFM_Vapemail.jpg

Back