Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I got mail -
414adeb05fd1fb29d0b3438930e2d47c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes maar dus mooi. Soes n hoë vlak van kuns

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk
That stabilize wood mods is out of this world, but the price point..........wow. Maybe, just Maybe I will pull the trigger one day on a Luccos stab.

That stabilize wood mods is out of this world, but the price point..........wow. Maybe, just Maybe I will pull the trigger one day on a Luccos stab.
Better you than me, i cant justify spending that much money on a mod and all that's different is the casing. when the internals is exactly the same as a standard mod. That's just me though.

Better you than me, i cant justify spending that much money on a mod and all that's different is the casing. when the internals is exactly the same as a standard mod. That's just me though.

Can relate bud. I wonder how much my wood is worth :-D:-D:-D

"Fetch" vape mail.

I thought this was quite neat.

008_1.jpg

What is it? It's a battery holder/dispenser.

009.jpg

Stores the batteries in safe manner with easy removal. :)
And it is made in South Africa :campeon:
:)
Dave

This thread is turning out to be another Rob's lounge. Lots of wood around here.

This thread is turning out to be another Rob's lounge. Lots of wood around here.

At least this thread is more civil and less tasteless IMHO.
I quite like these "woods", although I would most probably never buy one;-)

Wow @Paulie and @Attie
Please tell us more about these new woody marvels !

They look superb.
Wishing you well with them

I "wood" definitely buy one or two ... or three. Might need to find a rich anti - tobacco activist for funding first though.
Dear Mr Medical Aid. I have been a really good boy this year. Look, I even stopped smoking stinkies. I don't want an apple watch, all I want is a stabilized apple wood vape. I promise I won't touch stinkies again...

I saw @Rob Fisher has a daughter and I have a son.
I was pondering, while in conversation with my Hotcig, ........ the only way to obtain these beauties might be the inheritance route since he will never sell them.
Amazing these powerful and maybe fruitful thoughts that overcomes one during a cloudy exhale. :)

Vape Mail Baby! It's been awhile since I got an ice cream bakkie vape mail... :p
VapeMailSerpents1.jpg

Serpent Mini 22 and a box of fancy coils to play with!
VapeMailSerpents2.jpg

Back