Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Working on it guys. Server crashed this morning. The account is not suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really excited to try these out!!! Will update you guys when I get to do so!

20161207_115021_HDR.jpg

Thanks @Rob Fisher for playing courier and sorting this out for me!

This is my second vape mail received but first, post to this thread. Below is a picture of the goods unpacked. Like you all might recognise it is 5 x hands tips (paid for) and 1 x derringer dripper atomiser (for free – cause I am his brother). Further below I will add in each tip on my favourite atomiser (Serpent mini 22mm) with my PICO Mega Mod and the one for my wife on her vape device (Jetstream Clear Dual Coil).

1 unboxed.JPG 2 glow in dark + Wife.JPG 3 black stripe.JPG 4 Blue tip.JPG 5 All white.JPG 6 Derringer.JPG

Thanks @hands for the beautiful work on the tips and I will purchase again from you. I just love the work quality and the "feel" these tips give to my mod kit. And they all fitted very well without problems at all.

Wood Mail Baby! I popped into Sir Vape with no intention of buying another mod... but this one called me big time! :LITTLEHAPPY::b1:
WoodMai01.jpg WoodMai02.jpg WoodMai03.jpg WoodMai04.jpg

Last edited:
What's in the box... Let the journey begin..

5aeaf63751473a0c243f19d379be58b7.jpg

My latest arrivals thanks to @hands,cant wait to try it out!

Ps.The glow in the dark on the left I got about a month ago,it just needed some companyIMG_20161207_155752.jpg

Should last me a while. Bulk VG, Nic and some testers from Clyolinx and my usual flavors and some more for a recipe i want to try out from Valley Vapour.
Thanks for the tip @KZOR. DSC_0336.JPG

Ding Dong... Vape Mail Baby... wanted one of these for a while now... finally the M17 is now part of the family! :b1:
M17 006.JPG M17 007.JPG M17 008.JPG M17 009.JPG

Stunning @Rob Fisher
Did you import her?

Nope it came from @KieranD at Vape Cartel... he put this one up for a lucky draw at the vape meet and @Forfcuksakes won it... he was ticket number 3 and I was ticket number 1 and 2... I was sad I didn't win it... 3 days later I was offered a good deal and I took the deal! M17 now safely in Durbs! :D

Talking of wood, my new beautiful Asmodus arrived a mere 16 hours after pulling the trigger. Fitted with a brand new Serpent mini that I got at the vape meet on Sat. Next to her is my trusted 213 with a brand new dotmod petri also acquired at the vape meet on Sat. Happy Christmas to me.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Talking of wood, my new beautiful Asmodus arrived a mere 16 hours after pulling the trigger. Fitted with a brand new Serpent mini that I got at the vape meet on Sat. Next to her is my trusted 213 with a brand new dotmod petri also acquired at the vape meet on Sat. Happy Christmas to me.
View attachment 78049
View attachment 78050

Kodama, SM25 and Hands Drip tip... doesn't get much better than that! Congrats @Robert Howes! I assume Menthol Ice in the SM? :b1:

View attachment 78049
View attachment 78050
Beautiful @Robert Howes ... as @Rob Fisher said ... it doesn't get much better. The only issue now is that you'll get hooked on stabilized wood mods. Enjoy Sir.

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

I saw a couple of special Stab Woods mods at Sir Vape yesterday and wrestled them from Hugo's hand and jumped in my car and drove off... they are special edition Ares mods headed to @Sir Vape... here is the spiel on them! Will be reviewing them on RR once I have played with them for a while! But so far they are just awesome!

The HHA Ares Ultron Hybrid Stabwood is a collaboration between SXK and Hard Hitters Alliance (South Africa).

Hard Hitters are known for their popular juice release Rogue and have been busy behind the scenes working with a variety of manufactures on a range of hardware. The HHA Ares is their release and from the looks of it we are in for a treat of what’s to come.

VapeFamily01.jpg VapeFamily03.jpg VapeFamily07.jpg VapeFamily11.jpg VapeFamily13.jpg VapeFamily14.jpg

Back