Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Ive been trying to get hold of a regulated squonker for a while.The last one I had I liked the fact it was regulated just didn't like the mod as it had a Lipo battery.This time its a 26650 with a massive juice bottle.

Damn! That thing looks good @Genosmate! I hope it's not connected to SkyNet! :D

Just home from my trip and vapemail was waiting. Some ADV ingredients and a few samples for experimenting. Valley Vapour on the ball as usual.DSC_0445.JPG

Recieved my package from gearbest after 5 days shipping with aramex. Opened the parcel and guess what......a 100 usd smartwatch is missing so this is what im left with. Livid!

38fb2e88ecc2f331a411ef06ff6a5a4d.jpg

And the watch

df6613ad3ae5eea314c4b3f396a910ae.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Recieved my package from gearbest after 5 days shipping with aramex. Opened the parcel and guess what......a 100 usd smartwatch is missing so this is what im left with. Livid!

38fb2e88ecc2f331a411ef06ff6a5a4d.jpg

And the watch

df6613ad3ae5eea314c4b3f396a910ae.jpg

FFS.... Custom poe#es
Sorry to hear that bud.
I hope the watch blows up and amputates the duch bags hand.

So what happens now or is it just too bad .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFS.... Custom poe#es
Sorry to hear that bud.
I hope the watch blows up and amputates the duch bags hand.
Thats what i said with a few more adjectives...

I always take insurance on international parcels but to go through the whole process now is painfull and no new toy for the weekend

So what happens now or is it just too bad .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its gone bud.
Back in my hobby days i used to import tons of stuff and tons off stuff went missing too and the post office makes you sign a whole bunch of junk and you never hear from them again after that.

Its gone bud.
Back in my hobby days i used to import tons of stuff and tons off stuff went missing too and the post office makes you sign a whole bunch of junk and you never hear from them again after that.
Thats why i opt to skip the post office except for anything small and cheap from ebay etc. Yip, i know i will never see it again and apparantly aramex are having issues like this lately according to the "risk manager" . As it came in airfreight there are lots of grimey paws handling it so presume between the airline and the distr centre it grew legs.

Some small vape mail from @hands he is a legend I chose the colours and design and he put them together for me so stunning on my freshly polished goon. Thanks bud! These r perfection to me!
View attachment 85346 View attachment 85347

I have yet too see any better drip tips than a @hands drip tip and the fact you can contact Jaques directly and customise your own tip (colour, desighn,size)
And his tips are the only drip tips ive seen which you can actualy get with precious metals as a feature.

HANDS drip tips for the win all day and everyday.

Back