Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

i'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with what shrinking heat wrap would do to a hamster. nothing at all :p

here is my future travel companion, stuffed with the vape goodies and plenty of added space for cell, tablet, wallet and keys. well worth the buy.

20140517_121718.jpg

20140517_121704.jpg

And its not bulky at all.

Tom tell us more about the bag! I am still looking for a decent organised solution to carry my kit in :think:

Danke Herr Dampf Master! :) Wawohl zeee vaping bag looks cool ja! :rofl:

Tom what is the vape scene like in Germany now? What about gear and shops? Is it more developed than SA?
Is gear easily obtainable?

Last edited:
Lekker Vape Mail; K1000 e-pipe with k@k atty, will invest in a PT mini 3 a.s.a.p:

K1000.jpg

It finally got here

y5yzanev.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Ah, great juices - Radioactive, Custards Last Stand, Frenilla and H1N1 (The Virus), if I am not mistaken. Enjoy. Let us know how you find them.

Ah, great juices - Radioactive, Custards Last Stand, Frenilla and H1N1 (The Virus), if I am not mistaken. Enjoy. Let us know how you find them.
Spot on Oom @Mathee the radioactive is for a fellow formulite but after tasting I wish I ordered a bottle for myself. Anyway next time. Franilla is just amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

VM Vape Mail! Whoop whoop :party:

Pics for proof

WP_20140520_001.jpg

But the Banana Cream is almost empty :(

WP_20140520_002.jpg

Doesn't look like anything leaked in the bag though??

Last edited:
Oops! That is our mistake. Please email me and we will make up for it.

* I must not be jealous, I must not be jealous *

:envy:
:wasntme: Nice vape mail @RezaD

P.S. that jealous guy looks more psychopathic than he does jealous

uploadfromtaptalk1400587044406.jpg
Custards last stand, frenilla, radioactive and got a free sample of butterscotch pudding. :D

Back