Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I don't know whether they are HE's or SHE's. ;) But none of the many other kinds/brands of wicking I've ever tried in over 4 years vaping can match them for flavor.

Don't matter if it's HE's or SHE's... As long as its the bees knees for you!!
Unless you're at a club in Thailand... Then it really matters

dbaecff2e25fcc54960f2268e41579d6.jpg

508605bf4d079049628c20b7d767e0ee.jpg

SXK BB
Panels
SXK Insider RBA
SXK Exocet RBA
521 coil master tab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d26d858b17f8767a6ecbefae1f367f5d.jpg

Received some Vape Mail on Monday, I neglected to post it

Better late than never, right?

Busy editing it but since there is so much lack of interest on this forum it will only be available to my subscribers. :)
Outcome is definitely as i expected. :STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH::STARFISH:
YouTube video I've heard a lot of good things about this RTA by the guys who have used them overseas.

And I ask you guys to stop it....... and the postman delivered, but what a day, I think I will open tomorrow DSC_0787.JPG

Got my prize from @Cruzz_33 thanks bud for the Glazed doughnut really appreciate it brother.
Also i decided to add a bottle of Vape Crepe to be shipped along with my prize. Might as well make the most of it for HRH- "Honey i won 2 bottles of juice" :-D

(Incase you wondering all orders placed on drip society website qualify for free delivery (major city centers) which is awesome)

20170531_183108.jpg

You will notice ive done some major damage on glazed throughout the day already :-D

Got my prize from @Cruzz_33 thanks bud for the Glazed doughnut really appreciate it brother.
Also i decided to add a bottle of Vape Crepe to be shipped along with my prize. Might as well make the most of it for HRH- "Honey i won 2 bottles of juice" :-D

(Incase you wondering all orders placed on drip society website qualify for free delivery (major city centers) which is awesome)

View attachment 96449

You will notice ive done some major damage on glazed throughout the day already :-D
Aah u also do the "won a comp" trick @Clouds4Days

I won so many HRH wants me to try lotto

Ahhhhhh guys, the beers is for sure, the vape mail some diy goodies.

Vape Mail Baby... Coils of every description for all my go to devices from The Coil Company! Thanks @RiaanRed you rock dewd! :b1:

Fused Claptons (2.5mm and 3mm) for my Excoet and Narda, 3 different makes of Aliens to test, Aliens for my Armor, and then some 4mm Fraliens and Framed Staples! All in a fancy case with instructions!

VapeMailCoil 001.JPG

Vape Mail Baby... Coils of every description for all my go to devices from The Coil Company! Thanks @RiaanRed you rock dewd! :b1:

Fused Claptons (2.5mm and 3mm) for my Excoet and Narda, 3 different makes of Aliens to test, Aliens for my Armor, and then some 4mm Fraliens and Framed Staples! All in a fancy case with instructions!

View attachment 96505

Glad you like it Uncle Rob!

This came yesterday already, but, I was just too excited and too busy building and vaping and ENJOYING to post!

2017-05-31 11.57.29.jpg
2017-05-31 11.57.45.jpg
2017-05-31 12.13.17.jpg
2017-05-31 12.53.30.jpg
2017-05-31 12.58.13.jpg

Back