Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thank you Vapecon 2017:
IjcWquE.jpg
Dear Moderators, we need a "Seriously Jelly" button among the post rating choices. Especially on this thread.

Dear Moderators, we need a "Seriously Jelly" button among the post rating choices. Especially on this thread.
Dude I'm telling you, I've wanted to hit a green with envy button so hard on this thread many times!
I had a great time, enjoyed great specials, met fantastic people and somehow walked away with less of what I planned and just more of what I found. And that well within budget somehow :O

Now that I've recovered mentally, physically, and lungally, here's my VapeCon splash
d524a1d736e42806173b54f2e4193eca.jpg

What an awesome day it was.
Thanx all who made such an awesome day possible.

@Silver, open up the RSVP for 2018 thread please!
DIBS on ticket no1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who'd you get the bubba juice from? The mystery juice is my favorite juice of all time.

@the vape industry has them. Brendz @HouseOfVape stocks it too. great prices at both!!! I was also pretty excited when I seen them available.

Finally got my 510 connector from china took 2 months, but quality is excellent.
now just awaiting the 18650 battery sleds then off to the races to build my own Parallel mechanical box mod. I can't wait :aplastao:

Attachments

• 510 Back.jpg
    510 Back.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 510 Front.jpg
    510 Front.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 52
An early birthday present from @Takie! :b1:

HypnoStick Wizard Mod from Russia... the Vapor Giant special edition looks outstanding on it! :h:
VC-iPhone-36.JPG VC-iPhone-37.JPG VC-iPhone-38.JPG VC-iPhone-39.JPG

Last edited:
Some topup concentrates to get a couple of recipes going, a bunch of battery wraps and a nice new tip for the Reload :D
JidPD1w.jpg

So not in mail but pick up from a fellow farumite. @TheV was very kind to give me the following items.

Streaky cotton
3 home made coils - by himself - I would nominate him for a coil master badge knowing what i do for coils and then looking at the ones he gave me. Superb work and effort on the coils
26x3 by 36 NI80
22 by 38 NI80 - flapton
30x3 by 38 NI80

and the hardwicks 3some juice

Thanks for the goodies. image2.JPG

So not in mail but pick up from a fellow farumite. @TheV was very kind to give me the following items.

Streaky cotton
3 home made coils - by himself - I would nominate him for a coil master badge knowing what i do for coils and then looking at the ones he gave me. Superb work and effort on the coils
26x3 by 36 NI80
22 by 38 NI80 - flapton
30x3 by 38 NI80

and the hardwicks 3some juice

Thanks for the goodies. View attachment 105723
An absolute pleasure @antonherbst. Glad you could pop by for the Streaky that you missed out on at Vapecon.
I hope the juice is something that you can enjoy :)
As for the coils, I know you want to test out different wires so I thought you might enjoy some of my favorites :D

Interesting design and layout... how's the build quality and bottle?

Build quality is why I got it... and the DNA60... it's magnificent and the bottle I'm using is just perfect. I have a range of bottles to try and will go through them one by one to see which of the many choices are best. This is a Chicken Dinner Squonker!

And I have Nasty Cush Man (Mango) in the bottle... best Mango I have ever tried by a country MILE!

Nova 001.JPG Nova 002.JPG

Build quality is why I got it... and the DNA60... it's magnificent and the bottle I'm using is just perfect. I have a range of bottles to try and will go through them one by one to see which of the many choices are best. This is a Chicken Dinner Squonker!

And I have Nasty Cush Man (Mango) in the bottle... best Mango I have ever tried by a country MILE!

View attachment 105726 View attachment 105727

Looks pretty small too and it's regulated right? On board charging?

Back