Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My first excursion into squonking :)
Pulse 22
SVA Clone
Spare bottles
4fff9c22bda06264d05119f7a4731f69.jpg
91030a8ed3d761703a55f643bfcb98d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Finally found my missing BB Drip Tips that I got from @hands! I have been searching for them ever since I got home with no avail... my wife said check your jacket pockets... bingo!

BBHands 002.JPG

Some goodies from the Sirs, pulled the trigger on a VTInbox thanks to @Andre, infact to try out a new tobacco on the Armageddon RDA. Perfect vape with a 3mm fused alien coil.DSC_0938.JPG

Brace yourself, I'm expecting an epic squonker tonorow
I'm loving my Gambit, let me know what difference you find in the caps. For me the dome cap produces a warmer more flavorful vape.
I tried the gambit today and the flavour was good.

Tried it in non bf mode with am experimental coil but was muting the sweetness.

Have built it again and waiting for a squonker to arrive tomorrow before I give it horns!

I must confess, the Armageddon is a flavour beast. Drain well and perfect for single coil build. Up to date no oversquonking wich is a bonus.

Crapola from Fasttech!

810 to 510 Adapters so I will stop whining... Brass atty stands because I'm a bit of a magpie... Resin atty stand because they exist... plastic beauty rings that are not that beautiful and lastly some soft bottles to check out...
Fasttech 001.JPG
Fasttech 002.JPG
Fasttech 003.JPG Fasttech 004.JPG Fasttech 005.JPG

My Fury Woodworks mods (Senator and Mattis) have just returned from Malaysia after some love and attention! Clear Coat done, any blemishes fixed and wiring all replaced with high quality silver wire.
Fury07.JPG Fury09.JPG Fury10.JPG

Sooo this came along with spring.
Happy spring day to all! Rustenburg is already hot as hell.
540dc82f4af05217b32756f0a1564765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back