Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Sorry about that. Things have been hectic. We are dealing with about 10 phone calls every 5 to 10 min regarding online orders. Please pm me your order number and i will see what i can do for you to get your order out.
Thanx @SEAN P - I have sent you a Proof of Payment as well via pm.
I hope something can be sorted, as it seems Pay Fast has not yet processed the payment, although it has been debited from my bank account on Saturday already:(

Vape pickup from the new Weiner Vape Store. @Rooigevaar. Cool set up, friendly service and just a chilled vibe. Testers on hand to help decide. And best off all is the opening week specials. :rofl::-D:happy:20171128_133121.jpg
P.S. Teenage Dirtbag is amazing!!!

Last edited:
So this is probably getting well repetitive now but anyhow... received a little vape mail earlier from the guys at BLCK Vapour as well as a scale that was made available to buy from the bearded Nigerian.

Let the mixing begin!! Thanks @Richio for the excellent service - placed an order on Friday and Monday and received all of it today. Thanks @RenaldoRheeder for helping me out as well!!

4da777c918bf550def84310dca055031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Bankruptcy vape mail

Attachments

• 9E2C0BCB-8166-447C-AD71-7141CF8C4F74.jpeg
    9E2C0BCB-8166-447C-AD71-7141CF8C4F74.jpeg
    493.8 KB · Views: 61
  • B48B025D-5127-4F09-8890-C629448EB15B.jpeg
    B48B025D-5127-4F09-8890-C629448EB15B.jpeg
    529.9 KB · Views: 63
So this is probably getting well repetitive now but anyhow... received a little vape mail earlier from the guys at BLCK Vapour as well as a scale that was made available to buy from the bearded Nigerian.

Let the mixing begin!! Thanks @Richio for the excellent service - placed an order on Friday and Monday and received all of it today. Thanks @RenaldoRheeder for helping me out as well!!

4da777c918bf550def84310dca055031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@shaun2707 - it is only a pleasure mate - us Africans look after each other . Looking forward to taste some of your creations in January.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

So even though I didn't get to make the meet this last weekend, I still got some goodies!

ivc.jpg

Going to clean up at lunch and try the Rum and Raisin first!

Thanks to @ivc_mixer and @Rob Fisher for arranging, you guys rock!!!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I won this BSB Squonker in a lucky X1 draw on a local SA Squonkers group on FB! Boom!
BSB-Squonker 001.JPG BSB-Squonker 002.JPG BSB-Squonker 003.JPG

hi @BioHAZarD at the risk of this being a dumb question, is this e-liquid in an aerosol can ? i just cant wrap my head around how this would work ...lol
Haha
Empty aerosol can that can be dismantled with a normal e-liquid container inside.

Sent from the abyss

hi @BioHAZarD at the risk of this being a dumb question, is this e-liquid in an aerosol can ? i just cant wrap my head around how this would work ...lol

I had the same question on saturday at the vape meet. The top pops of to reveal a compartment with the 120ml juice and 2 vape bands in.

Back