Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It looks better in person and feels like its you're sixth finger on your right hand

Resistance is futile

Went to @Hasan 's place to pick up a new frosted Molly button and a haku accesorries pack!
1d65c15948e23304523f8420f3b52bfc.jpg
2b6343389f1450ebf6a168975f213392.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

After almost four years, got my first "squonker", perfect little home from my favourite RDA, the Drop.

X-Drip Squonk.jpg

Could not resist so also another mod , Asmodus Lustro, what a beaut, very impressed and the features that I love...

Lustro_2.jpg

Look like a Jedi with a light-saber....

Lustro_1.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Gold cap for the Hadaly! Oh and a Hadaly! ;-)
VapeMailJJ 001.JPG

A bottle of Energy Juice to test! And a Luxotic Squonker!
VapeMailJJ 002.JPG VapeMailJJ 003.JPG

Ok, so some stuff eventually arrived thanks to a co-worker who took pity on my situation and dropped it off, :D unfortunately leaving the most important one, the big diy box on my desk:BangsHeads:

Thanks for the special deals from the Vape Guy @BumbleBee in his extra thread some new tanks to play with and maybe start my one project on my dads pipes I inherited, and some of my diy concentrates from Vapour Mountain @Oupa , and The Flavour mill @Erica_TFM ,even after the run around because of the payment going missing due to my bank and you know who,

IMG_0120.JPG

a coppervape mech squonker, my first non regulated device, and battery skins also from @BumbleBee

IMG_0121.JPG

and a Hadaly clone to thy from Vape King @Gizmo

IMG_0122.JPG

think I am going to have a great day. Just hoping my messenger will drop the big box from BLCK Vapour tonight as I need the VG.:D Would not be good for a diy guy to run out of juice because of steeping!

Atmizoo Vape Mail Baby! Ordered on Thursday morning at 00:15 am from Athens Greece and they just delivered in Durban! And no Vat and no charges! Biggest Chicken Dinner! DHL from Greece rocks!
Atmizoo 001.JPG Atmizoo 002.JPG Atmizoo 003.JPG

Back