Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Came today, minus the mod.

MMOtGti.jpg

b3dJdva.jpg

Absolutely amazing

Wbdijqm.jpg

Sweetcorn pudding

MMOtGti

Last edited:
My turn for some vapemail. And some surprise win mail. Didn't even know I won untill I checked my junkmail in my e-mail this morning. Within 10 hours The Courier Guy got it in my paws. Thanks NCV @Vapington . It will surely be enjoyed!

Attachments

• IMG_20180625_173240.jpg
    IMG_20180625_173240.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Okay so before i get sniped by a sniper because i am dragging this out let me post what arrived.

View attachment 136589
Meraki Creation - Akhelious Squonker
View attachment 136590
Beauty ring and drip tip

View attachment 136591
Block for a custom job with @Halfdaft Customs

View attachment 136592
Black Juma Molly v2 doors and a button

Wow, just wow @antonherbst !
That is gorgeous
Wishing you all the best with the new mod!!!!

Lol, I heard the train in your video at about 9 seconds
Added to the suspense
hehe

Steam train!

Can‘t get that smile off my face. Flavour, throat hit, size, just on point. Further impressions will follow after vaping it a few days, but it seems to be a Chicken Dinner.

AD3B776E-1096-42CD-9425-47466312D855.jpeg

@Rob Fisher Now I could do with some of that! Did you buy them in SA and if so, from where?

EDIT: Sorry. just seen that you bought them in Jhb, but from which vendor? I googled "Dala eliquid" and this is what I found. Made sense too until I came to the end where it says Missing eliquid!

upload_2018-6-26_9-5-27.png

Last edited:
The Skyfall has landed in Durban... Whooo... more pics in the dedicated Skyfall thread in the HE section soon! :b1::b1::b1:
Skyfall 002.jpg

@Rob Fisher Now I could do with some of that! Did you buy them in SA and if so, from where?

EDIT: Sorry. just seen that you bought them in Jhb, but from which vendor? I googled "Dala eliquid" and this is what I found. Made sense too until I came to the end where it says Missing eliquid!

@Hooked the Custard Eclair juice will launch on Friday as far as I'm aware and the Lemon Meringue is still a couple of weeks away from release... I forced them to send me a bottle and was supposed to not show it yet... :eek:

ceff553bcce85d8294ec319d84c3869a.heic

Vapemail, Thanks to @KieranD and the team at Cartel.
Thanks again for the epic Daly Deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oooh you managed to get one of the Captains! By the time I realised what they were going for I was too late :(

Back