Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Interesting nail art @Hooked. You must have quite a few Pico's by now?

Regards

Thanks for the compliment Raindance! A gal's gotta have fun!

Well now, let's see:
Pico 25 x 2
Pico 75 x 2
Pico Resin x 2 including this one which I won

It would have been 7 but I sold one of my Resins to a friend of mine - and the following day found out that I'd won this one!

Thought I’d give this DIY thing a bash and see how it goes

c2e8a0c9414fcc82686f0812327a5bf0.jpg

Thanks again to @RichJB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's what I call a proper starter kit! Good luck @jpzx12rturbo, hope you produce many banging juices.

I got all the Flavours you mentioned in your “DIY primer” and then a few more to make some other recipes I saw. But since I ordered I’ve been going through some recipes and I see now what everyone means by rule 1.

I got all the Flavours you mentioned in your “DIY primer” and then a few more to make some other recipes I saw. But since I ordered I’ve been going through some recipes and I see now what everyone means by rule 1.

What is rule 1? New to this mixing thing

Vape Mail from @BumbleBee ... these are a few of my favourite things!! I'm glad to see Chelsea is restocked - nothing better than a Chelsea after my favourite coffee!

20180725_184832.jpg

And an extra battery for my red iJust 3. Thanks so much for going to the trouble of ordering it for me, @BumbleBee. You always go the extra mile! I now have an extra battery for all three of my iJust 3s.

Last edited:
Got a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater!
IMG_0846[1].JPG IMG_0847[1].JPG
Found it in The Vape Guy's bargain bin. Using it to drive the dual coil Drop at 0.14 Ohm.

Also got some Samsung 18650 30Q's cos they were on special and Coppervape Squonker maintenance kits, just to be prepared. Thanks for the patience and great service Mr @BumbleBee!

Regards

All the way in Munich... Hi-Ho...Hi-Ho...
(Hungary >> SA CPT >> SA PTA >> Germany, Munich)
Thanks a mil @Zeki Hilmi

Attachments

• unnamed(4).jpg
    unnamed(4).jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 50
  • unnamed(1).jpg
    unnamed(1).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 50
Went for a pickup today from @Ash for his Entheon which is in absolutely pristine condition. I must say it was the greatest of pleasure to have met you and have had the opportunity to talk vape (and swoon over your Solar Storms). I could have gladly stayed all day if not for work. I wish all devices were sold in this condition and looked after with this much pride. Overall an absolute treat of a meeting with an amazing gent.

20180726_170317.jpg

Some more DESCE for my incoming stab baby
6ca5b519757775a018c40503088ee74c.jpg
. @Crafted-Coil awesome service as usual

Went for a pickup today from @Ash for his Entheon which is in absolutely pristine condition. I must say it was the greatest of pleasure to have met you and have had the opportunity to talk vape (and swoon over your Solar Storms). I could have gladly stayed all day if not for work. I wish all devices were sold in this condition and looked after with this much pride. Overall an absolute treat of a meeting with an amazing gent.

View attachment 139985

@Ash is the consummate gentleman! And his gear is always pristine! You can always buy with confidence!

Back