Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

He's a stellar chap for sure.
I had the privilege of trying out his coils a year ago when he sent me samples of his entire trial range at the time.

I had never seen more perfect workmanship and man did those coils give off great flavour and long life too!
I had the privilege of trying out his coils a year ago when he sent me samples of his entire trial range at the time.

I had never seen more perfect workmanship and man did those coils give off great flavour and long life too!
Have you tried any using Replay? I find Ni80 gives me the best flavour but of course can't use with Replay which i love, these should solve that?

Have you tried any using Replay? I find Ni80 gives me the best flavour but of course can't use with Replay which i love, these should solve that?

Yes i have. And all his hybrids worked perfect with Replay. Not sure of the coils on the market now - but I enjoyed the 28g core SS with the 36/38 and 40 outers alot. I was given a range of 10 or 1w different coils to try out back then.

I also usually use dual core fused clappies for replay (2x26 SS * 36 Ni80) and those work well for dual coil atties- just need to add an extra wrap to get them on almost on par with full ni80 resistance.

Last edited:
Yes i have. And all his hybrids worked perfect with Replay. Not sure of the coils on the market now - but I enjoyed the 28g core SS with the 36/38 and 40 outers alot. I was given a range of 10 or 1w different coils to try out back then.

I also usually use dual core fused clappies for replay (2x26 SS * 36 Ni80) and those work well for dual coil atties- just need to add an extra wrap to get them on almost on par with full ni80 resistance.

View attachment 221558
Can't seem to find Hybrid coils in the UK so i use dual core pure Ni80 for single coil RDL atomizers and then SS MTL fused claptons/Aliens or single round wire for MTL which gives me the Replay option.

@charln messaged me and it was kind of spooky! He asked me my opinion on different coils etc so within that i mainly talked about the fact i prefer Ni80 but also love using Replay so have to use SS and because Replay only requires a TC wire included in it's make up wish pre-wound coils like this would become available as i am not a skilled coil builder myself! So i then find out about his Hybrid coils which were the very thing i was hinting he should consider, he had long beaten me to the punch, Knock out!!!!

I then pointed out although as a coil builder it probably wouldn't be that interesting to him but he should really consider also doing a MTL coil due to it's increasing popularity and many "Born again MTLungers! (i am one)!!!" And also although many don't consider it the Replay feature actually suits MTL perfectly. I couldn't believe it when he told me about his "MTALIENS", i just couldn't get up from this right, left hook combination!!!!

Like many of you also lucky people he then asked if i wanted to try them and to be honest when i first got the original message seeing that he was generously sending members his coils to try i knew it was leading up to this moment when i would then need to inform him i am in the UK but still loved the discussion. But he knew i was in the UK, i think it was 5 times i had to message but i am in the UK, you do realise i am in the UK etc before finally giving him my address, great chap!!!!!!
Hahaha @Timwis it sure was a helluva spooky coincidence, thanks for the chat and the kind comments mate. The proof is in the pudding, fingers crossed that you enjoy the coils

@M.Adhir thank you so much, sincere feedback like this is what inspires me!

I'm still using one of the Hybrid's in single coil @charln sent me.. running in Replay mode. Its just so damn flavourful.. these coils are like perfection.. and I still have not yet gotten to the dual coil test yet. Can just imagine how thats gonna go.. winner winner..

@charln what a great guy..and a master coil builder at that..

I'm still using one of the Hybrid's in single coil @charln sent me.. running in Replay mode. Its just so damn flavourful.. these coils are like perfection.. and I still have not yet gotten to the dual coil test yet. Can just imagine how thats gonna go.. winner winner..

@charln what a great guy..and a master coil builder at that..
Yayyyy @KarlDP I’m so chuffed to hear that mate, I appreciate your comments!

Have you tried the MT aliens yet? I really need new MTL coils
Get these, i guarentee you they are the best mtl coils you will ever use! The flavour nuances on the coil is phenomenal! I'm running them in my ether, dotshell in mtl mode, berserker and dvarw mtl. Untouchable!

Have you tried the MT aliens yet? I really need new MTL coils

I did indeed, got one running in my Expro V4.... beats any of the super fine mtl fused claptons availabe out there by a running mile!

Was sceptical on its performance vs my usual roundwire builds, but the flavor on these MTAliens are quite astounding!

Like @Jengz said too, the flavor.... oh the flavor...

@charln you've got a major winning mtl coil going!

I did indeed, got one running in my Expro V4.... beats any of the super fine mtl fused claptons availabe out there by a running mile!

Was sceptical on its performance vs my usual roundwire builds, but the flavor on these MTAliens are quite astounding!

@DarthBranMuffin awesome, I’m so happy to hear you’re enjoying the MTaLien, I really appreciate your comments!

That sounds exactly what I need, are these available for purchase or is it just in test phase right now?

Big shout out to @Intuthu Kagesi , :)
Thank you sincerely for my atty stand and the polishing gizmo , much appreciated ,like that the holes are threaded and not just drilled -we had a little vape visit drop off and collect yesterday.
20210208_154050.jpg

Back