Thank you thank you @Rob Fisher

azanede3.jpg

A brand spanking new unopened Russian beauty

da3u9a8y.jpg

I even have the perfect mod for her

2e8ugaha.jpg

But she will be used on my trustee hana instead because I am not a fan of mechs

vu7ymytu.jpg

Hows this people....This is the first time the Darth is going to post a vapemail....WHOOP WHOOP:D

This eagerly awaited beauty was from @RevnLucky7, thanks man love the awesome specialized note and brilliant wrapping (safe packaging) 8--)8--)8--)

Edit: That is a Authentic Russian Black V2 from @KieranD Thanks bro !!
DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0024.JPG

Sorry for the double post guys running on 3g (edge actually) here until telkom pulls their fingers out of the behinds...

Stroodie haz a vape mail :D

azanede3.jpg

da3u9a8y.jpg

2e8ugaha.jpg

vu7ymytu.jpg

I know you will love it Stroods! I have just rewicked Maria with Rayon because she is coming with to the fishing compo! Maria, Erica and Avril will be going saam! ;-)

Stroodie haz a vape mail :D

azanede3.jpg

da3u9a8y.jpg

2e8ugaha.jpg

vu7ymytu.jpg
That Russian is great workmanship. Enjoy. Kudos, Skipper.

Vape Mail courtesy of FT

and just to be nice I will not post a pic of the parcel (mainly because I have just eaten and won't be able to deal with someone's nappy and jock rash.)

Ultrafire battery cases
SS and Glass drip tips
Screwdrivers
Russian 91% clone
Spare screws
Another Glass drip tip
10 bottles

6ypyba5u.jpg

Vape Mail courtesy of FT

and just to be nice I will not post a pic of the parcel (mainly because I have just eaten and won't be able to deal with someone's nappy and jock rash.)

Ultrafire battery cases
SS and Glass drip tips
Screwdrivers
Russian 91% clone
Spare screws
Another Glass drip tip
10 bottles

6ypyba5u.jpg
Nice goodies. Those screwdrivers come in very handy.

Vape Mail courtesy of FT

Ultrafire battery cases
SS and Glass drip tips
Screwdrivers
Russian 91% clone
Spare screws
Another Glass drip tip
10 bottles

6ypyba5u.jpg
I like you a lot for not posting a parcel picture, a certain young Ω is going to love you:D.
Those glass/ss drip tips looks awesome, but I am trying to conquer my Fasttech addiction - going on 1½ months now!

I like you a lot for not posting a parcel picture, a certain young Ω is going to love you:D.
Those glass/ss drip tips looks awesome, but I am trying to conquer my Fasttech addiction - going on 1½ months now!
:D

They are a bit on the short side though, but I test fitted the black one on the Russian, and wow! like it was made for it. Let me give them a go. If I don't like the feel of them, I will gladly post them off to you. :)

Great day for you :) Congrats on all the new goodies :D

Was going to comment on the makeup n stuff in the background but I'll keep that to myself :giggle:

Thats so very funny @BumbleBee so funny I actually had to go back and double-check which picture you were speaking of :giggle: I think it goes more with the theme o_O... Agree?

You are having a vape mail day of note! Enjoy.

Thank you so much @Andre :clap: I'm currently vaping on the Aspire Nautilus (Bigger one) with Witchers Brew Black Bird 12MG and in the Aspire Nautilus Mini I'm trying out Witchers Brew Devils cut 18MG. I must say its taking me a while to get used to the flavour :-D Im using them both on my Vanilla MOD( SIlver screw Kit upgrade) WOW :inlove:

Thats so very funny @BumbleBee so funny I actually had to go back and double-check which picture you were speaking of :giggle: I think it goes more with the theme o_O... Agree?

It does, was just pulling your leg :)

That is some great photography, love the black and white aged look, very classy

Back