Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A small stockpile for Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs from Vape King, brilliant service as always!!

20230222_180335.jpg

Spare parts for a damaged Dani 21 I dropped, a couple of spare battery caps, Squape rubber to handle difficult atties and SLIVR cotton to test!
Dani 21 Silver 1.jpg

Oh. My. Greatness. It is even more beautiful in real life!

Massive shout-out and thanks to @OnePowerfulCorsa again for this opportunity! I promise, I will look after her.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-25 at 09.52.21.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-02-25 at 09.52.23.jpg

Wanted a small setup to compliment my other dicodes dvarw setups:
So here it is: dicodes micro in purple with a golden greek caspardina

image.jpg
Edit: question for rob fisher: do you think it’s possible to polish the rta and get a brushed finish on it like the stainless on the dicodes micro? And if yeah what’s the best way to get this brushed finish on it? (I am experienced in polishing metal but not how to get brushed finishes)

Last edited:
Vape Mail Baby! Reload Ammo bridge! Heard good things! Will give it a test drive later today!
Vape Mail 230225 3.jpgVape Mail 230225 4.jpg

View attachment 270027
Edit: question for rob fisher: do you think it’s possible to polish the rta and get a brushed finish on it like the stainless on the dicodes micro? And if yeah what’s the best way to get this brushed finish on it? (I am experienced in polishing metal but not how to get brushed finishes)

I would try a fiberglass pen of the type used to clean electrical contacts.
Spin it in a 510 adapter chucked in a drill, slow speed and hold the pen against the sides.

I never tried for a brushed look but I would try those little sanding sponges. Start with something like those sponges with the green side for heavy dishwashing and move to those little sanding sponges if needed.

View attachment 270027

The green scotchbrite with some dish soap or a fine to medium gritt steel wool

Back